Author Topic: Amare Stiudmire  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Amare Stiudmire
« on: January 29, 2019, 12:25:30 PM »
I saw in Arutz Sheva that the Israeli government was trying to fast track citizenship for basketball player Amare Stoudmire.  Stoudmire used to be a top pro player but is no longer able to play at that level and has gone to an Israeli team.  I have no objection to a Black guy becoming an Israeli if he has a connection to the Jewish people and loves Israel.

Stoudmire's connection, according to the article is the Black Hebrews.  They are vile people who don't support Israel,engage in holocaust denial.  Why Israel would go out of its way for one of them is beyond my comprehension.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Amare Stiudmire
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 12:50:11 PM »
Those black hebros have a nice little community in dimona   Unfortunately they count in the eyes of Israeli govt
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:23:42 PM »
This schvartzer Goy gets it but Chaim doesn't...….WHAT A CHILUL HASHEM!!!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 02:38:39 PM »
They are not all like thae profanity shouting slobs whom you see on youtube.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 02:19:36 PM »
Woah!!!   Amare was a member of the black hebrews??????????   They are the last people we would want smelling up the holy land.