Author Topic: JTF is made up of good people  (Read 2618 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
JTF is made up of good people
« on: September 22, 2007, 10:51:31 PM »
I haven't been a member that long, but I noticed the members here are a step up!  Flat out... A higher quality and intelliegnt people.  That's a compliment to the leadership in the movement as well.  Quality leadership attracts quality members.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: JTF is made up of good people
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 10:55:37 PM »
I haven't been a member that long, but I noticed the members here are a step up!  Flat out... A higher quality and intelliegnt people.  That's a compliment to the leadership in the movement as well.  Quality leadership attracts quality members.

Shadow, I find this forum to be the best on the web. Even when I disagree with people, it's the best. I have never found a forum on the web like JTF. It will make one use your mind. G-d Bless you.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 11:01:23 PM »
Well, this is a forum made up of people who are just outright displeased with the direction of the world. They are fed up of a US made up of "urban culture" and zero moral-fiber. We are sick to death of the Bolshevik news media and our polticians who support foreign invaders, the destruction of America's bible-based principles upon which it was created and the pressure for the brilliant Jewish people to commit national suicide and give up Israel. We want change, and we want it as quickly as possible. JTF is the only organization that is going to give us that satisfaction.

Thank you for your kind words. I love this organization just as much as you.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 11:04:42 PM »
Well, this is a forum made up of people who are just outright displeased with the direction of the world. They are fed up of a US made up of "urban culture" and zero moral-fiber. We are sick to death of the Bolshevik news media and our polticians who support foreign invaders, the destruction of America's bible-based principles upon which it was created and the pressure for the brilliant Jewish people to commit national suicide and give up Israel. We want change, and we want it as quickly as possible. JTF is the only organization that is going to give us that satisfaction.

Velvill , That is it in a nutshell. AWESOME POST !
No peace, without FREEDOM.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 11:17:15 PM »
Well, this is a forum made up of people who are just outright displeased with the direction of the world. They are fed up of a US made up of "urban culture" and zero . We are sick to death of the Bolshevik news media and our politicians who support foreign invaders, the destruction of America's bubbliest principles upon which it was created and the pressure for the brilliant Jewish people to commit national suicide and give up Israel. We want change, and we want it as quickly as possible. JTF is the only organization that is going to give us that satisfaction.

Melville , That is it in a nutshell. AWESOME POST !

Why thank you. I'm just expressing my  frustration with this country. I really love this country to death and it displeases me when we have people in it who do not appreciate the history of this great nation.

Can you believe how many people don't even believe in God these days? People do not realize that this country was built to be a  nation and a place to freely practice their beliefs. People do not even take advantage of the fact that the US allows its people to practice any religion they want. What other nation would allow Muslim Nazis terrorists to practice their evil religion here without fear of prosecution? It's our love of freedom that allows it and the beautiful Constitution. The only thing is that our freedoms have been misinterpreted and taken advantage of by evil people.

This is a horrible generation. Most of it is made up of people who don't realize that change is needed. They are content with sitting on their behinds and watching people make fools of themselves in YouTube videos and stuffing their fat faces with crap. They don't care. They simply don't care.

JTF truly is the only organization that admits to the decline of western civilization AND actually wants to do something about it.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 11:19:32 PM »
JTF truly is the only organization that admits to the decline of western civilization AND actually wants to do something about it.

Yes.  People don't care about tomorrow so long as their bellies are full tonight.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 11:21:16 PM »

Yes.  People don't care about tomorrow so long as their bellies are full tonight.
And that, my friend, is Americans in a nutshell! In fact, I'm sure they'd love to eat that nutshell, as well.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 11:31:46 PM »
Vel, good post....   I agree...  110%. ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 12:24:06 AM »
MassuhD's Dream of a "More Perfect World"

-Chaim Ben Pesach is Prime Minister of the State of Israel, and the Sanhedrin has replaced the Israeli Supreme Court.  The Knesset remains as the JTF Legislative Body, and the "old regime" of corruption and money-driven "elections" is no more.
-As in Torah, the borders of the Jewish Land extend "from the Nile to the Euphrates.
-The remaining population in the "Arab countries" have been forcibly disarmed, their petroleum now the property of the West, the surviving populations pay a permanent "War & Terror Reparations Tax to Israel", and the false criminal religion of Mohammed is univerally illegal and punishable by death.
-JTF adherents have RESTORED America to her Constitution.  The Republic lives as intended...ONE NATION UNDER G-D...The People are Free again...Meritocracy determines socio-economic reward and status.
-Africa is again home to free Caucasian European nations.  The continent's vast wealth is used to everyone's advantage.  The savages and useless eaters spreading contagion and violence have been all but eliminated...the remaining few now herded onto isolated reservations.
(to be cont'd)

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 01:04:38 AM »
MassuhD's Dream of a "More Perfect World"

-Chaim Ben Pesach is Prime Minister of the State of Israel, and the Sanhedrin has replaced the Israeli Supreme Court.  The Knesset remains as the JTF Legislative Body, and the "old regime" of corruption and money-driven "elections" is no more.
-As in Torah, the borders of the Jewish Land extend "from the Nile to the Euphrates.
-The remaining population in the "Arab countries" have been forcibly disarmed, their petroleum now the property of the West, the surviving populations pay a permanent "War & Terror Reparations Tax to Israel", and the false criminal religion of Mohammed is univerally illegal and punishable by death.
-JTF adherents have RESTORED America to her Constitution.  The Republic lives as intended...ONE NATION UNDER G-D...The People are Free again...Meritocracy determines socio-economic reward and status.
-Africa is again home to free Caucasian European nations.  The continent's vast wealth is used to everyone's advantage.  The savages and useless eaters spreading contagion and violence have been all but eliminated...the remaining few now herded onto isolated reservations.
(to be cont'd)
That would be ideal and most of that is, indeed, JTF's dream. I especially love the part about Israel expanding in accordance to the Torah. Every nation has a right for its people to fulfill their religiously-bound duties (of course this excludes Islam). The only thing that makes that impossible is the current occupants of bordering states.

I'm not sure how I feel about Islam being recognized as a crime, as this will not be an issue if America and Israel manage to remove every last one of these terrorists from both countries. America will have locked its borders and deported all illegals, and Israel will have removed its corrupt Arab-loving politicians from office and all Muslims would be forced out of the land, and the Muslims would once again be forced to live in their own countries. Once again left to deal amongst themselves, they can kill and maim as they please.

There will always be Arabs and Muslims. It would be impossible to simply get rid of a people (with the exception of genocide, but that is unspeakable). An animal's place is upon its fellow animals.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007, 01:14:24 AM »
I hope all this stuff happens, but we must be realists.  Chaim has a difficult path ahead of him.  It's him against the entire Bolshevik government.  Plus many of those living in Israel are brainwashed leftists.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 01:24:41 AM »
I hope all this stuff happens, but we must be realists.  Chaim has a difficult path ahead of him.  It's him against the entire Bolshevik government.  Plus many of those living in Israel are brainwashed leftists.

We'll no walking in the clowds; but we're not "realists"; becouse they run republican and likud parties; their realism is to give up our lands and freedoms for the fat cheques from A-rabs. We're neither democrat or labour nuts who give up all this for free ;); But people with mission, strenght and convictions like David and Washington.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm