Author Topic: LINDA SARSOUR SHOWS UP IN TEXAS WITH NASTY SURPRISE FOR HOMELESS FLOOD VICTIMS!  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Remember,    Hitler and the Mullahs and radical Islamists were United in the same goals before the holocaust.   (And the Catholic Church stood silent.  The Catholic religion is the False church, and the False Prophet will come from religion,    Its the same now,  History repeating itself and the War on the Jews,     Blame the Jewish people for everything.     The small country of Israel,  and the amount of Jewish people compared to other nationalities is astounding.   However they are not lazy, or sit and feel sorry for themselves,   and many are  brilliant in their technology,  medical science, innovativeness,  ability to solve problems, help other nations, and come up with incredible life saving cures.  ( I HAVE MET THEM.)

Jerusalem is GOD'S holy city,  and he is coming back to claim the Land and the people he loves who have walked with him and been faithful.     There is a tremendous amount of jealousy toward the Jewish people,  Satan causes hatred, anti-semetism, tells lies, and orchestrates war among men.   One day he is going to get his just reward in the Lake of Fire for the evil he has causes,  especially among men!!!!!  Just watch Schindler's List if you want to see the atrocities that happened,  Oskar Schindler spent every dime he had buying the lives of Jews to come and work in his factory, and rescue them from annihilation.   

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Remember,    Hitler and the Mullahs and radical Islamists were United in the same goals before the holocaust.   (And the Catholic Church stood silent.  The Catholic religion is the False church, and the False Prophet will come from religion,    Its the same now,  History repeating itself and the War on the Jews,     Blame the Jewish people for everything.     The small country of Israel,  and the amount of Jewish people compared to other nationalities is astounding.   However they are not lazy, or sit and feel sorry for themselves,   and many are  brilliant in their technology,  medical science, innovativeness,  ability to solve problems, help other nations, and come up with incredible life saving cures.  ( I HAVE MET THEM.)

Jerusalem is GOD'S holy city,  and he is coming back to claim the Land and the people he loves who have walked with him and been faithful.     There is a tremendous amount of jealousy toward the Jewish people,  Satan causes hatred, anti-semetism, tells lies, and orchestrates war among men.   One day he is going to get his just reward in the Lake of Fire for the evil he has causes,  especially among men!!!!!  Just watch Schindler's List if you want to see the atrocities that happened,  Oskar Schindler spent every dime he had buying the lives of Jews to come and work in his factory, and rescue them from annihilation.
Debbie, Catholics don't missionize Jews.  Evangelicals do.  No one is good unless 'saved" by Jesus according to any evangelical I ever spoke with.  Is there room for Jews in Israel when it come.to Evangelicals? I don't see how.  They don't walk with Christ.  I was trapped on an elevator with Evangelicals and condemned to hell by them.  Because I believe in G-D.  And have not been saved.  So, evil in thought even when quoting the bible.  Stop missionizing the Jews.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Debbie, Catholics don't missionize Jews.  Evangelicals do.  No one is good unless 'saved" by Jesus according to any evangelical I ever spoke with.  Is there room for Jews in Israel when it come.to Evangelicals? I don't see how.  They don't walk with Christ.  I was trapped on an elevator with Evangelicals and condemned to hell by them.  Because I believe in G-D.  And have not been saved.  So, evil in thought even when quoting the bible.  Stop missionizing the Jews.

That's not what I've seen at all.   In my lifetime, I've only seen a few Xtians attempting to missionize Jews, and they were all catholic. 

Also, every single instance of Xtian anti-semitism that I've personally witnessed are from catholics.... almost entirely Latin American catholics.   

This isn't to say that this behavior represents all catholics... not at all... but the bad apples I've seen seem to always be catholic.... at least in my area.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
That's not what I've seen at all.   In my lifetime, I've only seen a few Xtians attempting to missionize Jews, and they were all catholic. 

Also, every single instance of Xtian anti-semitism that I've personally witnessed are from catholics.... almost entirely Latin American catholics.   

This isn't to say that this behavior represents all catholics... not at all... but the bad apples I've seen seem to always be catholic.... at least in my area.
OK.  If you say so Briann.  How many Catholics came here to preach about following Jesus and quoted the New Testament over the years.  Hmmmm.  I will leave it at that.  Good luck with your good Christians.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
So, my Evangelical friend told me we are in end times.  Do you want to know why we should think so?  She delightedly explained proof of end times is how many Jews have found Jesus.   :laugh:  I couldn't keep a straight face.  I never heard a Catholic say that.  Obviously, we don't need Israel for our own.  We have Vatican City. :::D :::D. Keep aligning with the Evangelicals.  You might be one of the 144,000 or so getting into heaven. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 04:59:26 PM by nessuno »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Debbie, we have had very good Catholic members here. So I don't think Chaim wants to see arguing between Catholics , Evangelicals and other denominations here.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tbR3VKRNiQ

This women is a product of identity politics in the USA. Without her hijab she would be a nobody. The same applies to Omar.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani