Author Topic: Israeli Kike-Turned Muslim Arrested In Lebanon For Murder  (Read 3107 times)

admin

Israeli Kike-Turned Muslim Arrested In Lebanon For Murder
« on: September 23, 2007, 01:20:53 PM »
He was only following in Mohammed's footsteps.

Rabbis: No Need to Aid Ex-Jew Who Has Joined Enemy

by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) It was announced in Lebanon over the weekend that an Israeli-German Moslem named Danny Sharon had been arrested by local police in connection with a local murder.  The man was reportedly transferred to the Lebanese Intelligence agency for interrogation - and Israel's Foreign Ministry is "following" the case.

Sharon was born in Germany, grew up in Israel, and converted to Islam several years ago. He was arrested in Beirut on Thursday after his passport was found at the scene of the murder.  One of the main suspects had claimed as his alibi that at the time of the murder, he was with a German friend - none other than Sharon, whose Israeli passport was then found at the scene of the crime in the Lebanese capital.

Sharon allegedly denied being on an espionage mission, saying he was merely on a tourism visit in Lebanon.  This version is supported by the very fact that he travels with his Israeli passport.

Sharon's fate at present is unknown.  From his father's home in Shavei Tzion, just 15 kilometers south of the Israel-Lebanon border and close to Nahariya, came this message: "The Foreign Ministry and German consulate are dealing with this matter.  We know nothing more than that, and we of course do not want to hurt the chances of ending this story as quickly as possible."  Foreign Ministry sources said they are following the story.

Who is Danny Sharon?
Danny Sharon provided a glimpse at his life when he spoke with the Yediot Acharonot newspaper 11 years ago.  He said he was in Lebanon during Israel's anti-terrorism operation Grapes of Wrath, in April 1996, and he saw how a Lebanese rocket missed hitting its Israeli aircraft target.  "Together with all the others there," he recounted, "I said with disappointment, 'Oops, the rocket missed.'"

Sharon explained in the interview that when he first arrived in Jordan after being released from the IDF - he was found "unsuitable for service" -  "I felt at home from the first minute... I like the Arab culture very much, and I like Arabs very much, so why [should I] not live among them?"  He later decided to become a Moslem after trying out Judaism and reading about Christianity and Buddhism.  "In 1992," he said, "I bought a Koran and started reading it.  It seemed simple and understandable... In Islam, the point of departure is that all people are equal; I liked that very much.  Everything there seemed logical and right.  I took two men as witnesses, I said the Shehada three times - that there is no God but Allah and his prophet - and I became a Moslem... In some ways, I feel that I have no connection with Judaism; I am a Moslem."

Sharon said that after the incident with the rocket targeting the Israeli plane, "I wasn't worried about my father's house in Nahariya, because I knew that we had never been hit."

Joining the Enemy
Rabbis Dov Lior and Zalman Baruch Melamed, contacted by Arutz-7 on this issue, both agreed that Israel's Foreign Ministry need not help Sharon.  "Someone who joins our enemy shows that he has left the Jewish People," they both said.  Rabbi Melamed added that Sharon had doubly sinned by both leaving the Jewish faith and by joining and giving encouragement to the enemy.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Israeli Kike-Turned Muslim Arrested In Lebanon For Murder
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 09:18:11 AM »
Oops another Israeli nazi; and this time no ruskies to blame; Smolmert must be real proud; He's of an Israeli type the (post)zionist left is tryng to create atleast since 1967. The elevator is indeed descending rapidly. ::) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 07:55:45 PM »
When he hits the arab jail, I hope they rape him 'til he can't sit down!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 09:30:58 AM »
*Barf*
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 12:36:05 PM »
These allegations may well be true.

On the other hand, however, they may be part of a deliberate disinformation campaign by Mossad, in an attempt to distance the Israeli Government from links to someone who has just been arrested for spying in Lebanon.

It seems rather odd to me that all of last weeks' international news services reported the story of a "seemingly innocent" German-born tourist with Israeli citizenship who had been arrested for spying against Lebanon, who insisted on his innocence, etc...

Now, suddenly, Israeli pundits are publishing articles making this person out to be the biggest loser in world history...someone the Israelis just couldn't wait to distance themselves from..."...unfit for the IDF..." "convert to Islam"[notice he did it in front of only two witnesses]"... "feels no connection to Judaism whatsoever"..."always loved Arab culture...".

Sure reads like the media campaign which Israel, had it had more time and had it not been caught off guard, would have published about one Jonathan Pollard.

If you remember...at first Peres & Sharon publicly denounced Pollard...insisting that he had no connections to Israel whatsoever and was merely a common criminal making up lies to hurt Israel.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 12:56:19 PM »
Mossad woud never send any spy or agent with Israeli passport to Lebanon the country in war with Israel; or to  any other country btw; all inteligence agancies do this. ::) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 01:45:49 PM »
Mossad woud never send any spy or agent with Israeli passport to Lebanon the country in war with Israel; or to  any other country btw; all inteligence agancies do this. ::) 

They would send their operatives into a hostile country with the passport of another country other than Israel.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .