Author Topic: Ilhan Omar Admits To Being Married To Her Brother In Leaked E-Mail  (Read 6480 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ilhan Omar Admits To Being Married To Her Brother In Leaked E-Mail
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2019, 06:13:57 PM »
He is a heretic and the debate is not complicated at all. Anyone who advocates and justifies for non-Jews to take on religious observance of Jewish commandments is misleading Gentiles. Every single one of my Noahide friends agrees with Rabbi Weiner and disagrees with Katz.

He has a whole explanation and it's a Torah debate. I was against him teaching kaballah to Gentiles, but I'm not a Rabbi, these debates involve many sources I have not studied for years, so I just try to stay friendly with both sides. A heretic outright says something forbidden is permitted, he's saying Torah says it's permitted and has sources and there's a debate to be had there. It would be easier to have it if he didn't use cryptic language for mundane things.

No ban on marrying cousins in Judaism many of the admorim are married to cousins.
The Lubavitcher Rebbe,ZT:L,ZY"A was married to cousin & she didn't even have to change her last name when she married him.

There's like a Rabbi or two that did it, I meant to say marrying your aunt is widely not allowed nowadays. Cousins is still allowed but I've heard Rabbis not recommend it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2019, 07:10:40 PM »
There's like a Rabbi or two that did it, I meant to say marrying your aunt is widely not allowed nowadays. Cousins is still allowed but I've heard Rabbis not recommend it.

It's forbidden from The Torah to for a man to marry an aunt. But it's permitted for a woman to marry an uncle. My grandfather was from Iraq and one of his sisters married their uncle. But it's not recommended and I think the kid had problems as a result.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2019, 07:17:39 PM »
Yuk. I would never marry a cousin.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2019, 07:25:13 PM »
Abraham was Sarah's uncle.

Rachel and Leah were Jacob's cousins. Their aunt Rebekah was also related to Jacob's father Isaac, descended from Abraham's brother. So all three Patriarchs married relatives.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2019, 11:59:16 PM »

It's forbidden from The Torah to for a man to marry an aunt. But it's permitted for a woman to marry an uncle. My grandfather was from Iraq and one of his sisters married their uncle. But it's not recommended and I think the kid had problems as a result.

Yeah meant that. This freeking constant pain is mind-numbing, been confusing my thoughts all week. I'm afraid to keep on my new sales schemes right now, also very hard to be reasonable, and I'm forgetting things and remembering things from decades ago vividly. Hope I become like a superhero after this or something.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2019, 03:54:50 AM »
Yeah meant that. This freeking constant pain is mind-numbing, been confusing my thoughts all week. I'm afraid to keep on my new sales schemes right now, also very hard to be reasonable, and I'm forgetting things and remembering things from decades ago vividly. Hope I become like a superhero after this or something.

May HaShem give you a complete and speedy recovery, brother.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2019, 04:37:43 AM »
May HaShem help you to recover!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2019, 05:05:59 AM »
He has a whole explanation and it's a Torah debate. I was against him teaching kaballah to Gentiles, but I'm not a Rabbi, these debates involve many sources I have not studied for years, so I just try to stay friendly with both sides. A heretic outright says something forbidden is permitted, he's saying Torah says it's permitted and has sources and there's a debate to be had there. It would be easier to have it if he didn't use cryptic language for mundane things.

My maternal grandfather was the first person in his family not to marry a cousin.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2019, 01:09:46 PM »
My maternal grandfather was the first person in his family not to marry a cousin.

I have a cousin that married a cousin and they have 19 kids, all religious doctors and engineers and all these fancy jobs, very good family.