Author Topic: Hello from NYC  (Read 3421 times)

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
Hello from NYC
« on: September 21, 2007, 02:28:19 AM »

I am a 24 years old Irish-Catholic conservative from Manhattan. Although this is my first time on the forum I have been watching and listening to JFT for years. I was first exposed to JTF when I was a teenager when I used to watch Chaim on cable tv before he was taken off the air by that leftist pig Virgina Fields. What i remember most about that time was not being able to turn the channel even though (at that point of my life (much of my family are pretty liberal and that influenced me) I did not agree with him on all things, but at the same time i felt as though i was being confronted with cold hard facts that i could not deny about Israel, about America, and about the intentions of the Muslim-Nazi's ect.-things that I just could not just ignore. Unfortunately most of what Chiam predicted has come true. After 9/11 and witnessing the Islamization of America and this City and how our treacherous leaders do nothing to stop it i became interested in JTF again and have been listening from JTF.org and youtube ever since. I hope i can contribute positively to your forum.

newman

Re: Hello from NYC
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 02:30:33 AM »
Welcome. :)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 06:10:12 AM »
Welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 06:50:28 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 10:52:41 AM »
Welcome on forum. :)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

ftf

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 08:28:44 AM »
Welcome to the JTF, welcome home.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 09:22:28 AM »
welcome ;D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 09:29:34 AM »
Welcome to the forum :)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 10:40:59 AM »
Welcome !
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 02:54:44 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 05:17:19 PM »
Welcome
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 11:26:24 AM »
Welcome to the forum!