Author Topic: Rump Ranger Rampage in Jerusalem Next Week  (Read 1425 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Rump Ranger Rampage in Jerusalem Next Week
« on: May 27, 2019, 09:21:20 AM »
Next Thursday the yearly circus of fruits / abomination parade will be taking place
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rump Ranger Rampage in Jerusalem Next Week
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 09:45:02 AM »
Sick and disgusting. Is there no way to stop it?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 10:11:12 AM »
Sick and disgusting. Is there no way to stop it?
Unfortunately in a democracy there is not much that can be done other than if it presents a danger to public safety.
Om the bright side it goes through the secular neighborhoods & not the religious ones.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 11:49:58 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 10:49:30 PM »
Unfortunately in a democracy there is not much that can be done other than if it presents a danger to public safety.
Om the bright side it goes through the secular neighborhoods & not the religious ones.

What you call the secular neighborhoods are probably mixed. If it goes through Downtown Jerusalem, it causes enough of a problem. They have to give them protection like when a US President visits because the people of Jerusalem are against them. One guy thought he was Pinchas and attacked them one year. It causes inconvenience and is an eye soar to watch. Last year I was on a bus in Haifa and a street atop Mount Carmel had homosexual flags hanging from every light pole. I've never seen so much homosexual things like that other than in Israel. In Tel Aviv every store had a homosexual flag along the beach and I saw fags holding hands. No where outside of Israel have I seen them force their presence on everyone. In the US they are forced on us if we watch TV or go on the Internet. You don't see them on a daily basis unless you go to an area where they are active.

At least in Israel the average person is against homosexual activity and isn't afraid to be "politically incorrect" when talking about them. Only the Bolshevik media promotes them.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 11:06:36 PM »

What you call the secular neighborhoods are probably mixed. If it goes through Downtown Jerusalem, it causes enough of a problem. They have to give them protection like when a US President visits because the people of Jerusalem are against them. One guy thought he was Pinchas and attacked them one year. It causes inconvenience and is an eye soar to watch. Last year I was on a bus in Haifa and a street atop Mount Carmel had homosexual flags hanging from every light pole. I've never seen so much homosexual things like that other than in Israel. In Tel Aviv every store had a homosexual flag along the beach and I saw fags holding hands. No where outside of Israel have I seen them force their presence on everyone. In the US they are forced on us if we watch TV or go on the Internet. You don't see them on a daily basis unless you go to an area where they are active.

At least in Israel the average person is against homosexual activity and isn't afraid to be "politically incorrect" when talking about them. Only the Bolshevik media promotes them.
Most of the not so observant Jews in Jerusalem are masoratim & are quite conservative & are appalled by the fags marching.
Tel Aviv style chilonim are a rarity in Jerusalem.