Author Topic: Feiglin: Union with Shaked - yes, Peretz - no  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Feiglin: Union with Shaked - yes, Peretz - no
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 11:15:01 PM »
Moshe botched up that public statement.  He says, "Zehut is not part of Religious Zionism."   Even though he tries to explain what he means,  it's too late.  His statement makes it appear he's against religious Zionism, when in fact he is a religious Zionist.   After hearing that, I wouldn't vote for him, if I didn't know better.    And I'm not a religious Zionist either. 

He should just say that Zehut does not share the same ideas as "The United Right" party.  And that it would not benefit Zehut or the United Right to be part of a technical block together.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Feiglin: Union with Shaked - yes, Peretz - no
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 11:32:30 PM »
Moshe botched up that public statement.  He says, "Zehut is not part of Religious Zionism."   Even though he tries to explain what he means,  it's too late.  His statement makes it appear he's against religious Zionism, when in fact he is a religious Zionist.   After hearing that, I wouldn't vote for him, if I didn't know better.    And I'm not a religious Zionist either. 

He should just say that Zehut does not share the same ideas as "The United Right" party.  And that it would not benefit Zehut or the United Right to be part of a technical block together.
Also there is still the problem of the anti circumcision advocate,the civil marriage advocate & the lesbo being on his ticket!!!!