Author Topic: Is cheating wife entitled to half of her husband's home?  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is cheating wife entitled to half of her husband's home?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 10:49:21 AM »
If it was a good husband and honest hard working and loved his wife and she simply betrayed him, then no.

If the guy was abusive and would never give her a get and she took the law into her own hands and cheated, even though it's still not right, probably still entitled.

Not going to open any of your links chabadkahanists because all they have are popups and potential viruses.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 01:00:51 PM »
If it was a good husband and honest hard working and loved his wife and she simply betrayed him, then no.

If the guy was abusive and would never give her a get and she took the law into her own hands and cheated, even though it's still not right, probably still entitled.

Not going to open any of your links chabadkahanists because all they have are popups and potential viruses.
I never had  any problems with viruses from Arutz Sheva

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 02:42:51 PM »
I never had  any problems with viruses from Arutz Sheva

everytime i click on the link i get a million pop ups and never even get a chance to get through the articles.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 03:19:06 PM »
everytime i click on the link i get a million pop ups and never even get a chance to get through the articles.
I hate those pop ups too

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 05:26:19 PM »

It goes ape on Internet Explorer. It works good on Edge. Whenever a page goes ape, I copy the URL and it works fine in Edge.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 05:27:57 PM »
The Bolshevik Low Court has no right to decide a divorce case which is a matter of religion and personal status, not civil law. Next you'll have slutty women marrying rich men in order to cheat on them just to take their belongings.