Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez thinks she's "a woman of color".  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ocasio-Cortez thinks she's "a woman of color".
« on: July 15, 2019, 03:54:16 PM »
She may be partially non-white but her Spanish part is white. Tlaib is completely white since she is an Arab. The other two fags she likes are black. I guess they can be "transracial" if they believe in people being "transgender".

Isn't it racist to call them colored? That was used even before Negro. The C in NAACP stands for Colored. Back then it was the way to call blacks before they started with Negro, black, and "African-American".

It's stupid to call them colored anyway. Caucasians are the most colorful of all races. The different colors of eyes and hair is present in Caucasians. All the other races don't have variation in those features. Blacks all have the same type of hair and same colored eyes. Orientals also have the same color hair and eyes. If blacks have green or whatever other colored eyes, it's only because mixing with whites.

I wonder if those fags would call other non-white races "of color". Would they say it about Orientals? I think they just like to say it for blacks and in the case of Ocasio-Cortez, they say it about white ethnic groups (such as Spanish or Arab) that they perceive to be non-white so they classify them with blacks since they clearly don't have a separate race so they make it up. I thought the Democrats believed in Science. I guess not when it comes to Biological Anthropology and certainly not when it come to human sexuality (like the trans fags).

Ocasio-Cortez wants everything to be about white vs. nom-white. Many blacks like Trump. He's not racist. He just responds to black and other racist who hate America and Israel.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ocasio-Cortez thinks she's "a woman of color".
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 04:17:33 PM »
She may be partially non-white but her Spanish part is white. Tlaib is completely white since she is an Arab. The other two fags she likes are black. I guess they can be "transracial" if they believe in people being "transgender".

Isn't it racist to call them colored? That was used even before Negro. The C in NAACP stands for Colored. Back then it was the way to call blacks before they started with Negro, black, and "African-American".

It's stupid to call them colored anyway. Caucasians are the most colorful of all races. The different colors of eyes and hair is present in Caucasians. All the other races don't have variation in those features. Blacks all have the same type of hair and same colored eyes. Orientals also have the same color hair and eyes. If blacks have green or whatever other colored eyes, it's only because mixing with whites.

I wonder if those fags would call other non-white races "of color". Would they say it about Orientals? I think they just like to say it for blacks and in the case of Ocasio-Cortez, they say it about white ethnic groups (such as Spanish or Arab) that they perceive to be non-white so they classify them with blacks since they clearly don't have a separate race so they make it up. I thought the Democrats believed in Science. I guess not when it comes to Biological Anthropology and certainly not when it come to human sexuality (like the trans fags).

Ocasio-Cortez wants everything to be about white vs. nom-white. Many blacks like Trump. He's not racist. He just responds to black and other racist who hate America and Israel.
In the 60's they were called colored & negros
In the 70's they wanted to be called Afro American then later on black & yet later on African American

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 04:39:46 PM »
She looks white to me.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 04:49:52 PM »
Leftists are taught that people of color are victims and that nothing is more important to democrats than victimhood.

So poor people like Elizabeth Warren who can't fool others into thinking she's a woman of 'color' can't be important.  So maybe she'll reinvent herself as a Quadri-sexual.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 12:08:45 PM »
poop color and smell
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 12:30:54 PM »
She's not black and she's certainly not white.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 12:32:54 PM »
What is she then?
A mulatto?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 02:21:52 PM »
What is she then?
A mulatto?

She looks like a Mestiza.  But according to her... her g-g-g-grandfather was Sephardi.... so she can say whatever she wants about the Jews.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 05:43:02 PM »
In the 60's they were called colored & negros
In the 70's they wanted to be called Afro American then later on black & yet later on African American

The following is a quote from Chaim when Carl McCall was running for Governor. It was on the first JTF show I ever heard and I have it saved on my computer. The below is from my memory so there might be a mistake but it's basically the same. I have the Real Player file from 17 years ago.

By the way, they call each other n*gger. They call each other n*gger. Then they said "we want colored", then Negro, then black, and now "African-American" but they realized that the original name for blacks in the English langauge was n*gger. Rap groups are called n*ggers with attitudes and all these other names. I just wanted to make that clear.

Then Chaim went on to mock Al Sharpton calling McCall a piss in the elevata n*gga and how he has seen McCall peeing in the elevators and hallways of the housing projects.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 12:02:55 AM »

Can you do an Ask AOC show? She talks like a liberal white airhead woman from New York so it should be easier to do than Ax Michelle Obama. Out of the four of her "squad", that's the one redeeming thing about her. Some people say that she acts feminine is attractive even though she would say it's sexist. The rest are all Third World animals, especially the Somalian one. The Somolian black is the worst followed by the fakestinian. The UMM HMM black is the third worst. AOC is the lesser of the evils (at least by appearance and becuase she's not always nasty to look at like the others).

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 01:51:26 PM »
For beasts like AOC,  the 2 new Islamic Dem Congressman,  and Linda Sarsour,  the foundation of their hideous efforts is Intersectionality:  Divide and Conquer.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/