Author Topic: Ehud Barak: I Visited Epstein’s Island But Never Met Any Girls  (Read 1863 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ehud Barak: I Visited Epstein’s Island But Never Met Any Girls
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 04:14:10 AM »
He took money from Epstein for [censored] "research" and [censored] businesses and that. Some of that money came from a [censored] non-profit org which Epstein controlled. So maybe Yahud Barak was only interested in Epstein's money and didn't participate in his Caligula lifestyle, but he took the money and he knew about the sex ring so that's enough to burn him in my opinion.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 01:36:38 PM »
He's probably lying.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 02:24:26 PM »
If he had even the slightest knowledge of the pedo-island operation and didn't say anything, he is a criminal.   And if he got 'blood money' from it, then he deserves to rot in prison.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 04:54:02 PM »
He received money and attended events in Epstein's properties both before and after Epstein's conviction.

The daily mail has just exposed Ehud Barak for the lying. He was photographed on 2016 entering Epstein's NYC residence trying to cover his face with a scarf like an antifa incel.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7250009/Netanyahu-challenger-Ehud-Barak-hides-face-enters-entering-Jeffrey-Epsteins-mansion.html

If he had even the slightest knowledge of the pedo-island operation and didn't say anything, he is a criminal.   And if he got 'blood money' from it, then he deserves to rot in prison.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 05:51:15 PM »
He received money and attended events in Epstein's properties both before and after Epstein's conviction.

The daily mail has just exposed Ehud Barak for the lying. He was photographed on 2016 entering Epstein's NYC residence trying to cover his face with a scarf like an antifa incel.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7250009/Netanyahu-challenger-Ehud-Barak-hides-face-enters-entering-Jeffrey-Epsteins-mansion.html

Wow....  Maybe Barak is a pedo!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 08:32:24 PM »

Yikes... I wonder what his lawyers will say?  That he visited Pedo Island to view the wildlife... and he wore the handkerchief over his face because he didnt want to catch the bird flu.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 12:04:19 AM »
Maybe he didn't want people to see his beard. Now he looks like a rabbi.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 02:17:11 PM »
It looks like Barak is keep digging his own grave. Today he published more lies in a pathetic cover up attempt.

* Says he covered his face because it was cold. You can see Epstein on the same day in training, and the ladies walk with open coats. Also Ehud Barak security only in light coat. And Barak must have only walked a few steps between his ride and the Entry. So I am calling [censored] on this excuse.

* Says he had thought Epstein had a 'one time slip' which is why he was willing to give him a second chance. The fact is most of the things Epstein had done have been exposed years ago and while he got an undeserving light conviction in Florida, Barak knew very well what was Epstein all about.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 10:47:08 PM »
So did Trump.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2019, 04:23:15 PM »
Maybe he prefers boys. :laugh:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2019, 08:17:48 AM »
God what a disgrace these pediphiles are,   their judgment is coming for abusing these under age women.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 01:46:58 AM »
The left is trying to popularize Epstein now. Something is really up there. https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/274388/huffington-post-used-trump-bashing-sell-jeffrey-daniel-greenfield
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge