Author Topic: Israeli woman chases down flasher in Massachusetts  (Read 12470 times)

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli woman chases down flasher in Massachusetts
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2019, 06:37:20 AM »
First off, being outdoors is healthy.  People need sunlight to help their bodies absorb vitamin D.  There are also modest workout clothes. I've seen religious Jewish women wearing them near where I live.

As a woman I think I can tell when some women try to get around the modesty laws.  For example, I've seen women with their elbows, knees and collarbones covered while wearing long skirts.. But sometimes their oufits are so tight that you can see every single bulge and curve in their torsos.

In the Gentile world, the world I know and live in, I have never seen a woman jogger dressed modestly. And again, I don't see how a woman's body parts bouncing up and down can be modest. But that's just me.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2019, 08:25:37 AM »
In the Gentile world, the world I know and live in, I have never seen a woman jogger dressed modestly. And again, I don't see how a woman's body parts bouncing up and down can be modest. But that's just me.
The dual floppies bouncing here,there & everywhere is problematic but I would imagine that solutions to make sure that doesn't happen by wearing certain types of brassieres that would prevent that.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2019, 01:29:34 PM »
Here is a woman putting on her modesty space suit.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2019, 06:03:58 PM »
In the Gentile world, the world I know and live in, I have never seen a woman jogger dressed modestly.

That's not our problem.

And again, I don't see how a woman's body parts bouncing up and down can be modest. But that's just me.

Also not our problem.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2019, 06:17:29 PM »
That's not our problem.

Also not our problem.

You don't like me much, do you? That's fine. The feeling is mutual.

I asked you two questions. Would you mind answering them?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2019, 09:13:48 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2019, 12:34:00 PM »
You don't like me much, do you? That's fine. The feeling is mutual.

I don't know you at all, so I don't dislike you.

I disagree with a few of your comments here and expressed my disagreement accordingly.  You're just getting in your feelings over it.

I asked you two questions. Would you mind answering them?

What questions did you ask me?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2019, 02:58:28 PM »
I don't know you at all, so I don't dislike you.

I disagree with a few of your comments here and expressed my disagreement accordingly.  You're just getting in your feelings over it.

What questions did you ask me?

I see. Calling me a rapist and saying my comments are ridiculous is just emotionless academic discourse. Right.

Allow me to refresh your memory: "Speaking of Judaism, how often did the Matriarchs of the Jewish nation go jogging? How often did Rabbi Kahane's wife go jogging? Let me know."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2019, 07:41:28 PM »
I see. Calling me a rapist and saying my comments are ridiculous is just emotionless academic discourse. Right.

What I said was that your two comments made you sound like one.  They did.

Allow me to refresh your memory: "Speaking of Judaism, how often did the Matriarchs of the Jewish nation go jogging? How often did Rabbi Kahane's wife go jogging? Let me know."

I don't know if exercise for the purpose of health existed in the times of the matriarchs.  But they did apparently carry water from wells which was very strenuous although work/function related rather than specifically for health purposes beyond drinking water and keeping the animals alive. 

Today we know that regular exercise can combat heart disease and depression in probably the most impactful way out of all things we can do.  Regrettably many Jewish women are not athletic, likewise with Jewish men.  But it could save a lot of heartache, figuratively and literally, if we all exercised more.

I can't speak to Rebetzin Kahane's personal hobbies, but it's not relevant to the question of what does Jewish law say and what do the qualified rabbanim who understand Jewish law thoroughly say on this issue.

You appear to want to speak on behalf of Judaism with these 2 random quips of yours, but I'm afraid a "gotcha" comment like this doesn't make you the authority you think you are.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2019, 08:12:38 PM »
What I said was that your two comments made you sound like one.  They did.

I don't know if exercise for the purpose of health existed in the times of the matriarchs.  But they did apparently carry water from wells which was very strenuous although work/function related rather than specifically for health purposes beyond drinking water and keeping the animals alive. 

Today we know that regular exercise can combat heart disease and depression in probably the most impactful way out of all things we can do.  Regrettably many Jewish women are not athletic, likewise with Jewish men.  But it could save a lot of heartache, figuratively and literally, if we all exercised more.

I can't speak to Rebetzin Kahane's personal hobbies, but it's not relevant to the question of what does Jewish law say and what do the qualified rabbanim who understand Jewish law thoroughly say on this issue.

You appear to want to speak on behalf of Judaism with these 2 random quips of yours, but I'm afraid a "gotcha" comment like this doesn't make you the authority you think you are.

The fact that neither the matriarchs nor Rebetzin Kahane jogged does suggest that it is immodest. I speak with some authority, because I am a Torah scholar in the area of the Seven Noahide Commandments.

Thanks for answering my questions. I appreciate your sincerity. I don't have the time to listen to personal attacks, which is why I will reduce my activity on JTF.

Good luck.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2019, 08:55:15 PM »
The fact that neither the matriarchs nor Rebetzin Kahane jogged does suggest that it is immodest.
This is exactly NOT how halacha works.

I speak with some authority, because I am a Torah scholar in the area of the Seven Noahide Commandments.

I'm sorry but that does NOT make you an authority on Jewish law to tell Jews what they should or should not do, or to denigrate those who act in ways you don't approve personally. 
Authority on Jewish law requires in depth Talmudic study along with all relevant past halachic sources. (aside from the issue of semicha).

Thanks for answering my questions. I appreciate your sincerity. I don't have the time to listen to personal attacks, which is why I will reduce my activity on JTF.

You shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it.   You can spend as much time as you want on JTF and that decision has nothing to do with me. 
I will always give my two cents if I think someone is misrepresenting Judaism, however.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2019, 08:59:08 PM »
As for what I said about your comments and why I said it "makes you sound like a rapist"

Well, what else do you think it would sound like when you write comments defending a sexual deviant's assault on a female jogger?  That is literally what you did in this thread.  You defended a sexual deviant on grounds along the lines of "she was asking for it"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2019, 09:22:56 PM »
Here is a woman putting on her modesty space suit.

It's not that lol. It looks like this

The fact that neither the matriarchs nor Rebetzin Kahane jogged does suggest that it is immodest. I speak with some authority, because I am a Torah scholar in the area of the Seven Noahide Commandments.

Good luck.

Whatever one guy says something so you say you're going. Here's an article supporting your position https://www.ohelsara.com/cm-faq-question/can-a-woman-be-modest-while-jogging/

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2019, 10:37:17 AM »
It's not that lol. It looks like this

Whatever one guy says something so you say you're going. Here's an article supporting your position https://www.ohelsara.com/cm-faq-question/can-a-woman-be-modest-while-jogging/

Whoa she's hot.  And now I'm getting all hot.  I better take off my jogging space suit.
Good thing not everyone is a hot head.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2019, 01:02:26 AM »

Whoa she's hot.  And now I'm getting all hot.  I better take off my jogging space suit.
Good thing not everyone is a hot head.

It's modest it's a stiff material that keeps everything in place

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2019, 01:07:42 AM »
I was thinking about this topic alot in the last few days. I posted an article where the Rebbetzin says no don't jog it's bad to leave the house in the first place, and I realized that's a very misnagdish position. Back in the day also many guys would daven for six hours a day and study Torah the rest of the time. That was wonderful. It's not the avodah today. The Rebbe gave a maymaar over where he said that, and that it was wonderful for them, but our avodah is not involved in being seperate from the world, it's to elevate the world. As good as it was to stay home and away from the impurities of the world back then, it's our job to be in the world and elevate it today. Women jogging in public while being completely modest is just as hard of a challenge as staying out of society, and when Moshiach comes, G-d willing now, we're going to be out in the world with no evil inclination. We have to be doing things that  were not considered pious for previous generations in completely pious and kosher ways.

Jogging is one such example, we can elevate it to be something that brings women closer to Hashem instead of away.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2019, 10:37:46 AM »
Glad I'm not a jew.
Well,  I'll go run around naked like a good goy.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2019, 04:25:20 PM »
Glad I'm not a jew.
Well,  I'll go run around naked like a good goy.

Wtv i like it

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2019, 09:40:27 PM »
Wtv i like it

really?  you want to see me naked?  ok. hop in.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2019, 10:10:30 PM »
really?  you want to see me naked?  ok. hop in.

Lol I like Judaism. Naked guys are like the worst thing for me to see. A thousand dead skunks, a field of rotting stuff, anything is preferable. I do private mikveh just because of that.