Author Topic: Bibi says anyine who doesn't boycott Israel can go there  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Bibi says anyine who doesn't boycott Israel can go there
« on: August 15, 2019, 06:13:10 PM »
Wouldn't that mean Chaim can go there?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bibi says anyine who doesn't boycott Israel can go there
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 06:42:30 PM »
If BDS people meant what they say, they wouldn't even go to Israel to protest because just being in Israel puts money into the Israeli economy. Even if they don't spend any money, the plane ticket incudes an airport tax.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 10:34:39 PM »
I cant go there and I am a jew ...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 10:52:35 PM »
There are a million articles about Israel banning the 2 muslim jisquadettes right now.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Wouldn't that mean Chaim can go there?

If there are any articles or videos of Chaim's ban from Israel ( even in Hebrew ), I would greatly appreciate if they were shared in this thread and/ or a new thread.

With so many focusing on Bibi's decisions regarding the two Islamic Congresswomen, it seems like a good opportunity to get the attention of people regarding the ultra injustice done to Chaim.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/