Author Topic: Sharpton paying off witnesses  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Sharpton paying off witnesses
« on: September 30, 2007, 06:21:50 PM »
Al Sharpton is paying witnesses to tesify agianst New York in the law suit in the Shawn Bell shooting.  What do you think?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Sharpton paying off witnesses
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 06:30:47 PM »
I think Al Sharpton's entire purpose for existing is to capitalize and exploit tragedies that happen to blacks. If another significant black tragedy doesn't occur in a certain period of time, then Al Sharpton will do whatever he needs to do to resurrect a previous situation in order to keep himself in the headlines. I wouldn't be surprised if Al Sharpton would conspire to hire a white cop to commit a crime against a black just so he can shine again.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 09:11:31 PM »
I couldn't agree with you more.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 11:22:33 PM »
That fat charlatan primarily makes a living from racial racketeering. He doesn't have the brains or initiative to do a honest day's work.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 01:13:09 AM »
Everytime  Al "Not so" Sharpton gets involved the situation begins to stink to high hell!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 01:39:37 AM »
On "60 Minutes", Sharpton was shown protesting against Clarence Thomas years ago.  He considered it illegal for a black man to not be a democrat.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 05:38:52 PM »
Shawn Bell was a drug addict and murder. Every self-respecting white knows this. Al Sharpton will defend any black criminal, because he's one himself.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »
On "60 Minutes", Sharpton was shown protesting against Clarence Thomas years ago.  He considered it illegal for a black man to not be a democrat.

So Sharpton protested against Thomas because he wasn't a democrat and not because of the allegations of sexual harassment against Anita Hill? (How can we ever forget the infamous "Long Dong Silver" situation? :) )

I always thought that Sharpton would take on the black side no matter what. But I do find it interesting that when the KKK came into NYC several years ago, when Guiliani tried to stop the KKK rally, Sharpton spoke out in favor of letting them express their freedom of speech. Also, in the incident in Howard Beach where a few firefighters wore black face and reenacted and mocked a black being dragged it his death, when Guiliani fired these firefighters, Sharpton spoke out against these cops being fired on the basis that they were just expressing their freedom of speech. Although I do recognize that Sharpton most likely did all this more for the reason of speaking out against Guiliani than for the purposes of supporting freedom of expression and whites who oppose blacks.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 12:17:39 AM »
HE Is from hell and belongs there!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 08:31:07 AM »
This is not the first time 'big al' has done this type of thing. If you remember the Howard Beach railroading of the white boys, you should remember that it was 'big al, that took care of the aids infected, drug addicted 'victim' and his pet live in ho pig by paying the bills. In the bwana twana banana fiasco, when 'big al' moved the side show performers to the 'sanctuary church' in college point there were 'donations' pouring in from all over the country. The females of this circus were getting their hair and nails do for free, they were getting free food and the take was so good that they all bought condos in , I believe South Carolina. If you remember the bensonhurst incident, yuseff hawkins' live in step daddie, who was a out of control drunk, was given a 'job with dignity' by 'big al'. Once again the bucks were rolling in. Now, if some of you have your thinking cap on you would say 'where is the IRS?' They did try to audit 'big al' a couple of times. I remember one time they tried to audit him, there was a fire and all the records were destroyed. If you remember, al said that he had an idea the Rudy had his cop goons set the fire. There was also the destruction of his office in the 911 attack. It so happened that 'big al' supposedly had an 'office' there. He did try and collect money from the 911 fund but when there was no records found nothing happened. This 911 claim is shouded in mystery that no one can clear up. The other day he did file some tax returns for a couple of years that were based on 'reconstructed' records of tax information that was lost in another fire. You see where we are going with this.