Author Topic: Feiglin will be a minister in the next government  (Read 1913 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Feiglin will be a minister in the next government
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 01:08:11 PM »
The question that jumps out is what will happen when Bibi supports giving the Fakestinians money or if he's willing to agree to even one part of a so called agreement for a withdrawl of land in exchange for so called peace? 

If Moshe Feiglin remains firm like he has in the past, it's hard to envision him remaining in Bibi's government.

I hope I'm wrong but this agreement doesn't look promising.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 05:32:27 AM »
Moses abandoned his values for a useless minister

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 07:27:57 AM »
Funny thing Bibi might not be able to keep his word as he may not be prime minister much longer & I have a strong feeling that either there will be a unity government or Liberman   the backstabber & turncoat will recommend Gantz & add  Arel Beiteinu's 10 seats to push Gantz into the Premiership G-d forbid!!!!! Either way things don't look too good!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 01:19:23 PM »
Well I wish him a lovely couple weeks or months as minister.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge