Author Topic: We are the face of the the Democrats & you stupid Jews still vote for us  (Read 1940 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
We are the face of the the Democrats & you stupid Jews still vote for us (please print out & post)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This concerns not only Jews. No decent person should vote for this twisted hatemongers.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
This concerns not only Jews. No decent person should vote for this twisted hatemongers.
Agreed but JINOs in large numbers still vote Democrap because they are liberals & SJW''s first & Jews last!!!!     These JINOS are so brainwashed to vote Democrap they would vote for a Hitler if he had a big letter D after his name!!!!!                                           

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: We are the face of the the Democrats & you stupid Jews still vote for us
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 12:49:33 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                            :fist:

It has been said many times that as bad as the Republicans
are, the Democrats are far worse.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 12:23:05 AM »
That's actually an effective image.  I would love to see posters of that throughout Los Angeles.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 12:32:49 AM »
That's actually an effective image.  I would love to see posters of that throughout Los Angeles.
So print them out & post them!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 04:21:47 PM »
Agreed but JINOs in large numbers still vote Democrap because they are liberals & SJW''s first & Jews last!!!!     These JINOS are so brainwashed to vote Democrap they would vote for a Hitler if he had a big letter D after his name!!!!!                                         

I think they seeing themselves as an endangered minority and in the same boat, like a part of the blacks, the hispanics, the so called LGBT people, Muslims and so on. The problem is, that this view is not shared by the other "progressives". In the eyes of the leftists, they belong to the elites and are causing the oppression of the minorities. They are only valuable for them, if they have something to say about their terrible history with the European people. The more the memories of the society are fading, the more their position in the leftist camp is fading. You see this process in all societies in the west.
And I fear you are right. They will stick in their majority with supporting this bad ideas to the end, althrough they get no backup, no loyality, no thanks, nothing. How they get threatened by them is in my eyes really cruel.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani