Author Topic: PIECE PLAN  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: PIECE PLAN
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 10:15:51 AM »
Terrible.

Netanyahu would show himself as a total disgrace if this is true.  What he should have been pushing to Trump is NO statehood for Palestinians, and Trump would go along with that.  Instead, he is trying to push "the most favorable peace plan we can think up where we don't have to expel Jews" ??  Garbage.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 05:00:49 PM »
Bibi says it's fake, Shaked says "if it's fake, show the real one as to which pieces of land we have to surrender" and Bibi went back to his slimy hole and isn't talking.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 04:44:57 PM »
I like the plan. The PLO will probably reject it. If they accept it they will call for an intifada later on where we can win over them. Most importantly the reason I like the plan is the united states will not be involved with the fakestinians anymore. My biggest fear is for the settlers that they wont want to be Palestinians for a little bit. Feiglin's plan can still be implemented.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 12:32:53 PM »
They exactly telling you what they are going to do , they use identical words ...not with the same meaning but identical words because  they love mocking those they target.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 12:49:18 AM »
I like the plan. The PLO will probably reject it. If they accept it they will call for an intifada later on where we can win over them. Most importantly the reason I like the plan is the united states will not be involved with the fakestinians anymore. My biggest fear is for the settlers that they wont want to be Palestinians for a little bit. Feiglin's plan can still be implemented.

For what conceivable reason could you possibly not have hellish nightmares about it? You would be happy if the Arabs accept it? We can kick out all the Arabs today without sacrificing our brothers and sisters to Tthe Arab death machine and surrendering land Hashem gave to us with miracles for Arabs to create rocket launching pads on it. Furthermore, even if you do accept the sacrifice of a few dozen Jews brutalized in the streets and spitting in Hashem's face, who says that after the cowardly surrender, Israel won't continue to to cowardly and suicidal things, like letting the antifada go on free? That's like saying you have to shoot yourself in the foot so the pain will encourage you not to shoot the other. In what world do governments get involved with things they use to their advantage and then stop? Next president could be Bernie Sanders, G-d forbid, you think he would keep up Trump's promise to stop obsessing about Israel? Next president and the one after that? There are no such things as Palestinians, and even today, Arabs get all the benefit from the government, good Jews rebuilding the land get squat or thier land taken, even today surprising more Jews don't register as Arab to claim the benefits. Feiglin's plan can be implemented without sacrificing Jewish blood to the Arab death machine.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge