Poll

Is the Democrats decision impeaching Trump a good idea?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
2 (28.6%)
The Democrats should be the ones impeached
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Is impeaching Trump a good idea?  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Is impeaching Trump a good idea?
« on: September 25, 2019, 03:28:25 PM »
Do you think that this is right?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is impeaching Trump a good idea?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 05:02:28 PM »
First this impeachment leads the Democats nowhere and second it is double standart. If you judge according to the standart of the Democrats what is with Biden? He got even a persecutor in Ukraine fired by using pressure.

I have read the whole transcript. Trump didn't needed to offer anything to Selinski or even to pressure him into an investigation of Biden and the Clinton e-mail server issue. This Selinski is obviously a real Trump fan. He agreed  to everything Trump wanted and offered even more. It went to the point as he told Trump you are not 100% correct but 1000%. I had to laugh often while reading. I wondered why Trump called it a perfect phone call. Now I know why.  :::D

There was defenitly no quid pro quo.

And Trumps explanation why he has not paid the military aid, gets supported by the transcript too. Trump told Selinski, that he has to go to Merkel and Macron and to complain about the lack of support for Ukraine, because Trump feels that the other countries didn't pay their fair share and he wants to pressure them to pay. This is a point Trump often makes in all kind of things, i.e. Nato.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 04:58:12 PM »
A successful trump impeachment means they get a religious right pence as president.  :P
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 06:49:05 PM »
It's not a good idea from the pov of the democrats.   Impeachment proceedings based upon pretty much nothing other than Trump Derangement Syndrome doesn't seem like a smart move on their part.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 09:54:05 PM »
If you define good idea as "that which causes leftist donors to give to the democrat party" then yes. They won't get paid anymore if they don't give their supporters what they want. It's like the little retarded girl they made the prophet of the environment, the in-authenticity coming off their carefully and poorly crafted speeches is painful, and it's obvious they're alot more interested in the money, power and prestige than the cause they hold a flag for.

It's also survival. Leftists take entire articles about why Trump will eat your baby too, and attack the author for not being sufficiently anti-Trump on micro-lack-of-aggressions here and there. Those were Daniel Greenfield's ideas mostly, another is most democrats are in a PTSD denial world where they can't accept it happened, and "impeach" translates loosely to "time machine" or "we can fix it" in their heads. This gives them that extra push to get out of bed in the morning.

If you simply look at people saying impeach as people saying "I can't live in this world", I have found it easier to reason.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 08:34:45 AM »
He is not being impeachmented.  It's just a lot of noise.

I can sit here and accuse you of many things.  Doesn't mean you are guilty.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 03:51:35 PM »
He is not being impeachmented.  It's just a lot of noise.

I can sit here and accuse you of many things.  Doesn't mean you are guilty.

He is guilty of hurting their feelings.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge