Author Topic: 'Democrats have stepped into way more than they realize'  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 'Democrats have stepped into way more than they realize'
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 01:25:27 PM »
I saw this today in the morning on Youtube. I think Biden's campaign is over.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 02:48:39 PM »
They are so idiotic.  The released transcript that the 'whistle-blower' mentioned doesn't even mention aid to the Ukraine.  This is the biggest nothing-burger.  But what Biden did actually is a crime, he even bragged about it.... and the media will ignore it.

I wonder what's next... I'm sure they'll push for impeachment because Trump colluded with China.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 05:10:56 PM »
They are so idiotic.  The released transcript that the 'whistle-blower' mentioned doesn't even mention aid to the Ukraine.  This is the biggest nothing-burger.  But what Biden did actually is a crime, he even bragged about it.... and the media will ignore it.

I wonder what's next... I'm sure they'll push for impeachment because Trump colluded with China.
I agree on everything, but not the China issue. The Democrats are big fans of China. They would not say anything bad about the Chinese Communists.

In addition Rudolph Giuliani said, that Bidens family has taken 1,5 billion$ from China.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 04:57:23 PM »
I agree on everything, but not the China issue. The Democrats are big fans of China. They would not say anything bad about the Chinese Communists.

In addition Rudolph Giuliani said, that Bidens family has taken 1,5 billion$ from China.

I think you're probably right about this.  Almost every recent legal action that has been done in favor of the CCP was done by a democrat.  Not to mention, how they covered up for the Chinese spy in Feinstein's office.   Which still amazed me.... they can spend 2 years fixating on a non-existent Russian spy in the Trump Campaign, but when it comes to real spy,  they are able to hide it from everyone, and when it does finally leak out... its completely ignored by the msm.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2019, 04:22:27 PM »
I think, that the billionairs, that support the Democrats profit big on the outsourcing of work to China. This is, why they take this stand. In the long term they will loose everything, because China wants the development and innovation too (not only the workbench).