Author Topic: walking jew slapped by bicyclist  (Read 2237 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
walking jew slapped by bicyclist
« on: October 15, 2019, 11:29:52 AM »
Obvious Jew walking across street slapped by bicyclist.   

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=u9TaF_1571042774

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: walking jew slapped by bicyclist
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 02:56:37 PM »

NY is the capital of Jew attacks.  They are such a common occurrence,  and they're pretty much ignored by every news outlet.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 04:02:41 PM »
NY is the capital of Jew attacks.  They are such a common occurrence,  and they're pretty much ignored by every news outlet.

This is caused by identity politics, where you have a hierachy of offenders and victims. Jews are not seen by the progressives to stand on the top of victims or at the bottom of offenders. They see the Jews as persons with power and so as long you are a person of color there will be no reporting by the bolschewik press. If rarely they report the case they will downplay and excuse it.

After the holocaust the world was in shock and they behaved a little bit better, but now it becomes really bad. If I hear this leftists speak it sounds like Naziism. This New York female professor came even up with the case, that people of color have a reason to be mad at Jews. And this after all the things Jews have done for them in the civil rights movement. Unthankfull brats.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 07:10:08 AM »
I hear an attack like this every day from Crown Heights. A day or two before, it was a 9 year old getting brain damage because a black hobo smashed him into the ground for no reason. Day before it was an elderly couple attacked. Jews who stay in New York because they think it isn't safe in Israel are double dumb.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 10:49:18 PM »
I have experienced African-American antisemitism a couple times in the last few years...

First was shocking because it happened when I was checking into the ER at the hospital and when asked my religion I said 'Jew', and added the comment 'We are one of the smallest minorities in the country'. To this she made a sour face at me and said something to the effect of, 'Yeah right..." indicating I had hit a nerve. Some African-Americans are such big victims they have to always assume the 'minority' role themselves, yet where I live there is a majority of African-American and other non-white races. I believe Jews are about 0.01% of the population. This makes my comment true, and the African-American lady was a racist.

The second was when my Mexican friend invited his son and his sons friend over to my house. His son's friend was an African-American teenager. I was wearing my kippah because it was before Shabbos and he noticed. My Mexican friend, though he claims he is Mormon, is very interested in learning Torah from me so I enjoy his company. But his son's African-American friend made a comment like, 'Why you like to be a Jew, man?' implying there is something wrong with being Jewish. He was obviously upset by the fact that I was a proud Jew. I have had to get upset at my friend's son on a couple of occasions because he started spouting conspiracy theories to me, and this kid believes 9/11 was 'an inside job' which really strikes a nerve with me because my brother is a victim of 9/11 (he died in the 1st Tower on the 105th floor)... He also doesn't believe we landed on the moon.. A complete loon.

I made a comment on FB recently pointing out most of the antisemitic attacks in NY are being perpetrated by African Americans. Maybe Louis Farrakan and Al Sharpton need to cork it for a while, their vile antisemitism is inspiring acts of hate by their black-hearted followers.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 10:51:59 PM »

For a moment I read 'Oblivious Jew walking...'
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2019, 02:13:41 AM »
I have experienced African-American antisemitism a couple times in the last few years...

First was shocking because it happened when I was checking into the ER at the hospital and when asked my religion I said 'Jew', and added the comment 'We are one of the smallest minorities in the country'. To this she made a sour face at me and said something to the effect of, 'Yeah right..." indicating I had hit a nerve. Some African-Americans are such big victims they have to always assume the 'minority' role themselves, yet where I live there is a majority of African-American and other non-white races. I believe Jews are about 0.01% of the population. This makes my comment true, and the African-American lady was a racist.

The second was when my Mexican friend invited his son and his sons friend over to my house. His son's friend was an African-American teenager. I was wearing my kippah because it was before Shabbos and he noticed. My Mexican friend, though he claims he is Mormon, is very interested in learning Torah from me so I enjoy his company. But his son's African-American friend made a comment like, 'Why you like to be a Jew, man?' implying there is something wrong with being Jewish. He was obviously upset by the fact that I was a proud Jew. I have had to get upset at my friend's son on a couple of occasions because he started spouting conspiracy theories to me, and this kid believes 9/11 was 'an inside job' which really strikes a nerve with me because my brother is a victim of 9/11 (he died in the 1st Tower on the 105th floor)... He also doesn't believe we landed on the moon.. A complete loon.

I made a comment on FB recently pointing out most of the antisemitic attacks in NY are being perpetrated by African Americans. Maybe Louis Farrakan and Al Sharpton need to cork it for a while, their vile antisemitism is inspiring acts of hate by their black-hearted followers.

... if that's all you got though, you're pretty lucky. There are horror stories out there. I'm not at liberty to discuss mine, no one fs with me and retains the ability to speak of it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 02:48:43 PM »
Yes. Screwy Louie has been stirring up the shiitee for decades - since the 1970s I believe.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 03:52:49 PM »
Yes. Screwy Louie has been stirring up the shiitee for decades - since the 1970s I believe.

He hasn't been brought to justice either for putting a hit on Malcom X and ordering his followers to carry it out after Malcolm X came back from the middle east, said muslims hate black people, democrats are playing black people for political chumps and you're a traitor to your race if you vote for them. Two days after he said that. I believe Malcom X's daughter is still in jail for trying to get revenge on Farrakhan.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 09:49:16 AM »
He hasn't been brought to justice either for putting a hit on Malcom X and ordering his followers to carry it out after Malcolm X came back from the middle east, said muslims hate black people, democrats are playing black people for political chumps and you're a traitor to your race if you vote for them. Two days after he said that. I believe Malcom X's daughter is still in jail for trying to get revenge on Farrakhan.

hhhmmmm....x-crement wuz keeled by screwy?  I have to look this up.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2019, 10:47:49 AM »
Odds are, eventually, if you live in Crown Heights, or one of those type neighborhoods, and you're a Jew, you will run into a problem.   It's just a matter of time.  That guy was very lucky he wasn't knifed, instead of slapped.

But it's not so simple to get out, if you can't afford to move out.  They should try to get out, if they have any opportunity to.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2019, 01:03:35 PM »

hhhmmmm....x-crement wuz keeled by screwy?  I have to look this up.

Screwy Louie, nice one btw, even recently apologized for publicly saying he should die right before his members killed him, which was a totally fake apology, he obviously said worse behind closed doors. There are articles to back up everything I said. Malcom X may have done bad in his life, but in the end he was going to take his group in a direction to oppose the democrats and Islam, and he was killed for it. If black people in America support dems they get rich or free stuff, if they support what's right they get dead. It's a messed up system.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2019, 01:10:54 PM »
Odds are, eventually, if you live in Crown Heights, or one of those type neighborhoods, and you're a Jew, you will run into a problem.   It's just a matter of time.  That guy was very lucky he wasn't knifed, instead of slapped.

But it's not so simple to get out, if you can't afford to move out.  They should try to get out, if they have any opportunity to.

Affording to live there is the problem. Moving out is cheaper than a month's rent virtually anywhere.

I have to look this up.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=farrakhan+killed+malcolm+x