Author Topic: Gmar Chatima Tovah V'Shana Tovah  (Read 1004 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Gmar Chatima Tovah V'Shana Tovah
« on: October 13, 2019, 02:57:28 AM »
Shalom JTF Friends,

Was watching Chaim's latest youtube video and thought I'd drop in and say 'What's Up'?

Hope your Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur have been productive and awesome, I've had a good holiday with my community. Looking forward to Sukkot tomorrow night...

Gotta say my politics are the same and agree with Chaim on Trump and on Warren. We are in dangerous times here in America, it seems like choosing the lesser of two evils has been the strategy for way too long. Still a big champion for Ted Cruz, telling all my friends he still would have been my preferred president.

I've been busy with work and working too hard, commuting for hours to the south bay (Silicon Valley) took up much of my time, and I was working for a 'progressive liberal high-tech company' where my conservative opinions would be chastised. But that job ended and now I work pretty close to home (26 minute drive in and drive home). I feel I can, and must, express my opinion now.

Hope all the JTF regulars are still around. I remember the days I spent reading JTF every day. Im sure it's still much the same... Maybe I'll check out the forum more often in the future.

May we all be inscribed in the good book of Life, and be blessed with a year of revealed holiness for the Jewish people and the land of Israel. We Jews cannot stand by and allow the rise of antisemitism and anti-Israelism. Listen and hear the strong words of our teacher, Rabbi Kahane, and take it to heart. We in galut must not allow the evil ones to achieve their goals.

Michael Ben David
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Gmar Chatima Tovah V'Shana Tovah
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 03:07:18 AM »
Shalom Michael,

I am glad I have the opportunity to communicate with you. I am a Noahide and a relatively new JTFer who heard much about you.

May you be inscribed and sealed for a very good year.

Robert 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 03:14:06 AM »
Shalom Robert,

Im glad to hear from you.

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 03:20:07 AM »
The recent events of antisemitism during the High Holidays caused me to examine todays Torah reading. I was the 10th man in the minyon (meaining if I didn't show, they would not be able to hold the Torah reading service). I got an Aliyah (since we had no Kohen I was the 1st Aliyah).

The promise which Hashem makes to us is unbreakable, even though our people have at times rebelled against Hashems word he is a patient father to his people. I quote from the 6th Aliyah the following:

For I raise up My hand to heaven, and say, 'As I live forever.'
When I sharpen the blade of My sword, and My hand grasps judgment, I will bring vengeance upon My adversaries and repay those who hate Me.
I will intoxicate My arrows with blood, and My sword will consume flesh, from the blood of the slain and the captives, from the first breach of the enemy.'
Sing out praise, O you nations, for His people! For He will avenge the blood of His servants, inflict revenge upon His adversaries, and appease His land [and] His people.
6th Portion: (Deuteronomy 32:40-43)

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 03:33:10 AM »
Rashi adds that the nations will praise Israel, saying: "You see, now, what the praise of this nation is! That they cleaved to the Holy One, Blessed is He, through all the sufferings that befell them, and they did not forsake Him! They appreciated His goodness and His praise!"

We already see the beginning of this with the modern Noahide movement. A Noahide world is by far the best and safest world for Jews.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/