Author Topic: The fool  (Read 1246 times)

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fool
« on: October 12, 2019, 10:28:03 PM »
https://hesedyahu.wordpress.com/2019/10/13/the-fool/

When David said, “The fool says in his heart, there is no god,” he was giving a message that I still have not fully grasped. And yet, day after day, I’m gobsmacked by how utterly stupid the God-rejector is. I am aghast at how inconsistent these people are.

I have two recent examples of the insanity of these people.

One example has a God-rejector trying to convince my friend and I that there has been some massive alteration to Torah that makes it suspect whilst using as evidence articles from orthodox Jews that defeat his point. He acted with such confidence in his conclusions, it was as if he were an eye-witness to the act, as if he really knew and experienced the truth of what happened. He does this whilst playing with the notion that God could exist yet not say a word, not reveal himself at all.

What made this all so stupid was that he was holding onto the idea that the Torah had changed dramatically as if it were true while, in a God-rejecting worldview, there is no truth. There’s opinion and brain-chemical programming, an inescapable lack of free will, but a person could not know truth, only his subjective perception and perspective.

I just want you to think about that: someone with no truth demanding you accept something as true.

And people are gonna think I’m insulting a person in a personal way to call such thinking utterly stupid when the term simply describes something lacking intelligence and cogent thought. The idea of a truthless person holding out an opinion as truth, how isn’t that unintelligent, lacking cogent thought, yes, stupid?

Then I’m going through my Twitter feed. I’m linked to people who give exceptionally good and provoking messages. Then I come across another typical piece of God-rejecting contradictory stupidity. I mean, this one just had me shaking my head. It said the following.

“Yes, the First Amendment is ‘absolute.’ I say this as an atheist.”

On so many levels,… My God! It’s like someone tried so hard to think, they ended up smashing their brain (or their last lonely brain cell) on the inside of their skull, and all they now emit is the echoes of the dead hopes of the existence of a mind.

If you want to see an atheist deifying something, this is it. Yes! You must see the contradiction, the madness. This isn’t an atheist; this is a state-theist.

And what is his ‘absolute’? The opinions of the dead. Dead opinions. An internally contradictory con, the US Con: the Con-stitution. A piece of paper so idolised while its supposed “values” have been crapped upon since its creation and “undemocratic” imposition upon the masses. A God-forsaken and damnable document that either was too ineffectual to stop the state-gang it helped “legitimise,” or it enabled it.

What an idiotic thing to say. But it can’t be surprising that a God-rejector would share such an idea.

A God-rejector undercuts the basis for knowledge, truth and morality, and then stands on the corpses of what he needs to make a decent point, proud and convinced, and then rambles like an insane, frothing-from-the-mouth loon, acts like he’s standing atop the shoulders of thinkers and philosophers, as if he is esteemed. He may decorate himself with a suit or a title, like “scientist,” the appeal to authority, to cover the void he bases his stance upon. He may mock and sneer or feel confident to rely on his perception of “modern science,” a reification of more opinion. Yet, for all the bravado, all the strutting around the flag of success that has been pushed into the ground he rejects, in his own godless worldview, success is ultimately meaningless, and in the Torah worldview, his “success” is “successless.”

What a waste!
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The fool
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 06:43:24 PM »
You have to deny everything you feel and know sitting alone in nature for three minutes to say there is nothing controlling it and in it all.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge