Author Topic: Actual Kurdish Muslim treatment of Jews today and in the past  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Actual Kurdish Muslim treatment of Jews today and in the past
« on: October 17, 2019, 09:35:05 AM »
After reading this article, I don't think Israel should lift a finger for them.  I never knew this stuff before.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/24595

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Actual Kurdish Muslim treatment of Jews today and in the past
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 10:54:23 AM »
I know from religionofpeace.com that they had intergenerational Jewish slaves. It's not the point. They're losing to the Turks, they should get enough weapons to kill as many as possible while as many of them are killed as possible. Turks on our border wouldn't be good, Kurds aren't going to attack any time soon.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 11:37:25 AM »
I know from religionofpeace.com that they had intergenerational Jewish slaves. It's not the point. They're losing to the Turks, they should get enough weapons to kill as many as possible while as many of them are killed as possible. Turks on our border wouldn't be good, Kurds aren't going to attack any time soon.

It is the point and  Israel should keep out of it, and probably will keep out of it.  That said,  Netanyahu might give some limited humanitarian aid just for public relations, but I doubt he's going to rock the boat  with Turkey by giving the Kurds Military equipment to fend off the Turks. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 05:06:21 PM »

It is the point and  Israel should keep out of it, and probably will keep out of it.  That said,  Netanyahu might give some limited humanitarian aid just for public relations, but I doubt he's going to rock the boat  with Turkey by giving the Kurds Military equipment to fend off the Turks. 

He should sell some to the Kurds, give humanitarian stuff for PR for sure, and find a way to get some weapons to them if Turkey starts winning.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 10:55:57 PM »
No Muslims in the region are 'good guys', let's get real...

Most of us have the motto, 'Let them kill each other, it keeps them from killing us'. I understand this...

But in truth some muslimes are better and some muslimes are worse, they are not the same. It is hard to know which ones are more trustable, or less trustable.

As far as fighting ISIS goes, America has used them as a crutch to fight our war against ISIS. In truth we should not pull out without making sure they are safe, lest it inspire more hatred causing them to align with other more vile muslime regimes.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 02:17:38 AM »
No Muslims in the region are 'good guys', let's get real...

Most of us have the motto, 'Let them kill each other, it keeps them from killing us'. I understand this...

But in truth some muslimes are better and some muslimes are worse, they are not the same. It is hard to know which ones are more trustable, or less trustable.

As far as fighting ISIS goes, America has used them as a crutch to fight our war against ISIS. In truth we should not pull out without making sure they are safe, lest it inspire more hatred causing them to align with other more vile muslime regimes.

Some muslims are less worse until they're not. Some muslims in that region aren't ISIS until they are. The goal should be to ensure no side utterly wipes out the other, so they keep killing each other. The second one finishes genociding whoever it doesn't like, and usually both sides want to, they are free to attack us. ISIS is just the latest politically correct word to allow you to discuss the implications of reality without recognizing that Islam is terrorism.