Author Topic: A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China  (Read 2050 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 10:44:18 AM »
Perhaps it's time for both Israel & the US to start learning from China how to deal with it's Muslim infestation?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 03:24:32 PM »
Perhaps it's time for both Israel & the US to start learning from China how to deal with it's Muslim infestation?

Agreed!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:05:05 PM »
The only good task that China is performing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 04:59:33 PM »
The only good task that China is performing.

Yeah, this is a tough one, because even though I agree with what they are doing, the CCP is not to be trusted, and this kind of thing may very well warp into crackdowns on non-Muslim groups.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 10:32:25 PM »
Yeah, this is a tough one, because even though I agree with what they are doing, the CCP is not to be trusted, and this kind of thing may very well warp into crackdowns on non-Muslim groups.

You've confused the order. Communists always crackdown brutally on all religions, except Islam. They thought Muslims are stupid and the koran makes them easy to control. The muslims see them the same way, and after years of spreading and doing as they please, they have started cracking down on them too. They were both close, the reality is they are both ignorant and willing to do things that hurt themselves and go against all their values for their ideology.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 04:18:43 AM »

Agreed!

Why...? The western world is at war with himself and the place where the satan is doing everything he can to wipe out intelligence.  China is a slavery house but they understand intelligence is essential,  on the other hand Israel implements the idea that intelligence is unnecessary spreading it all in the west internet holywaood Israel make it impossible to recover.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2019, 04:47:02 PM »

They do this already. On the one hand I like how the NGOs and the West are unable to help their incited friends whom they  promised so much. On the other hand I know the Chinese gouvernment will treat us the same. There is no doubt. I fear them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2019, 06:00:10 PM »
I wish we can do it in the US and Israel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 04:26:35 PM »
I wish we can do it in the US and Israel.

Their actions have no effect. They believe in systems and not people, they're lefties. The can ban beards and korans and make them eat pork, but they'll still kill innocent people for Islam. The only solution is expulsion, and let Islam wipe itself out, and take the ones who grew to hate it and want to leave to never be a part of it. All China does is desecrate its own national soul, hunting down muslims for their organs isn't a good thing, even if they're bad. It's also a waste, every one they killed would have killed two fellow muslims back home and made one muslim girl kill herself from abuse.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge