Author Topic: Dr. Michael Baden says autopsie of Jeffrey Epstein gave indications for murder  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Two guards are sleeping at the same time. CCTV cameras in the hallway and in the cell were off. Roommate was taken out of the cell shortly before. And there were indications found at his throat during autopsie, that indicated homicidal strangeling.

Dr. Baden was there at the autopsie. He knows it first hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxYstvg3SaE

It is really dangerous for prisoners in New York. The sounds like out of a book from Mario Puzo.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
His death is very suspicious. I think there is a good likelihood he that he was 'suicided'.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Clinton Crime Family had him "permanently eliminated."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
His death is very suspicious. I think there is a good likelihood he that he was 'suicided'.

I think there is too much coincident.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Clinton Crime Family had him "permanently eliminated."

I am not shure about this, because there is nothing but the motive that indicates Clinton participation. There were other people on Epsteins island too, who had a motive.

But on the other hand, there are dying frequently people in the vicinity of the Clintons.

Who knows.

An other thing I have noticed:

In recent time lots of influent progressive Jews are removed from power. Either they are dead or in prison. AND the gentiles who were with them are free and alive. What is with Prince Andrew? What is with Bill Clinton? The media does not care at all.

Here is the most famous comparable case:

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I am not shure about this, because there is nothing but the motive that indicates Clinton participation. There were other people on Epsteins island too, who had a motive.

But on the other hand, there are dying frequently people in the vicinity of the Clintons.

Who knows.

An other thing I have noticed:

In recent time lots of influent progressive Jews are removed from power. Either they are dead or in prison. AND the gentiles who were with them are free and alive. What is with Prince Andrew? What is with Bill Clinton? The media does not care at all.

Here is the most famous comparable case:

What is with ex PM Ehud Barack.? He also visited Epstein on numerous occasions !!!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
They made business together. Barak had a startup called Reporty. Epstein was a major investor. He had a reason to be there. But the others?

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
There is also a theory that Epstein became wealthy because he was working for the Mossad. He was supposedly running an international, blackmailing operation for them. 
A few months ago, Epstein's "recruiter", Ghislaine Maxwell, was photographed at an In and Out Burger in L.A.  She was reading a book, and its title "The Secret Lives of C.I.A Operatives" was clearly visible.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
There is also a theory that Epstein became wealthy because he was working for the Mossad. He was supposedly running an international, blackmailing operation for them. 
A few months ago, Epstein's "recruiter", Ghislaine Maxwell, was photographed at an In and Out Burger in L.A.  She was reading a book, and its title "The Secret Lives of C.I.A Operatives" was clearly visible.

I don't think so. Jeffrey and Gishlaine lived to a certain extend from the money of daddy Maxwell. This is what allowed them the high life. There are lots of sons and daughters like this in this generation.

Even it is known, that the Mossad is very reluctant to endanger Jews in operations. And specially an operation that would bring such a shame on Israel they would not do.

And I have a real proof for you, that the Mossad was not behind Epstein: The gouvernment of Obama / Hillary was the most Israel hostile gouvernment in the recent history. If they would have videos of the Clintons with young girls and they would blackmail them, it would be friendly like the Trump administration. This was not the case.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
More conspiracy nuts will come out of the woodwork for this one.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Just found: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio says 'something doesn't fit' on the death of Jeffrey Epstein

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6099757326001/#sp=show-clips

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio:

I still stand by: Something doesn't fit here

It just doesn't make sense that the highest profile prisoner in America

Someone forgot to guard him.

So I wanna understand like everyone what really happend.