Author Topic: Look what the ragheads say about JTF  (Read 4011 times)

Rhuan

Re: Look what the ragheads say about JTF
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 01:43:19 PM »
The author of that blog is a muslim nazi, the commentors are predominantly idiots, one of them thought that jews were suicide bombers...

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 09:34:44 PM »

http://forum.mpacuk.org/showthread.php?t=14117

muslims are really scared by Chaim
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 11:56:40 PM »
I noticed one of the Muslims favorite themes, in that rather stupid thread. Differentiate between the Zionists and the Jews, as if Muslims ever hesitated to murder Jews when there was no Zionism. What they really mean is differentiate(for now) between the Jews who act like Jews and the Dhimmis, who act like slaves of the Muslim Nazis
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 09:55:03 PM »
The very first post on that thread by that Islamonazi Ammaad

And I quote:

"Please witness for yourself the venom of the zionist.

*Link Removed*

Listen. Think.

You really believe they want peace?"

That pile of pig vomit has the Israeli flag with a red banishment sign as his avatar. He's advocating destroying Israel and at the same time sanctamoniously complaining that Zionists don't want peace? And the British idiots on that board are so obtuse they don't see the hypocrisy?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 11:37:50 PM »
I noticed one of the Muslims favorite themes, in that rather stupid thread. Differentiate between the Zionists and the Jews, as if Muslims ever hesitated to murder Jews when there was no Zionism. What they really mean is differentiate(for now) between the Jews who act like Jews and the Dhimmis, who act like slaves of the Muslim Nazis

Hello my friend, and good day to you.

You bring up an interesting and most vital point.    The (smarter) Muslims and Muslim-sympathizers have modified their deception: they attempt to set up this false dichotomy between "Jews" and "Zionism" so that their Jew-hatred isn't revealed.  This has been a tactic used successfully by them over the last decade or so, but the truth is always available for those who seek it.    They're well aware that calling for the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people like their "extremist" brethren do in Arabic in the Middle East would be suicide in terms of persuading others and gathering support, so they cleverly replace the word "Jew" with "Zionist" and pretend that Zionism is actually an affront to "real Judaism".   All the while they'll use a few spurious quotes from Neturei Karta as proof, and lump any and all Jew and non-Jew who utters as much as a word in support of Israel as a wicked "Zionist".   It's a clever form of anti-Jewish bile. A silly game yes, but it's been effective.

Whenever you hear a Muslim or Muslim-sympathizer use the word "Zionist" immediately call him on it, and demand that he separate 'Zionism' (the right of the Jewish people to exist in a Jewish state) from Judaism.   His true anti-Jewish colors will be revealed soon enough.

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 01:00:24 AM »
Have you ever noticed that when they can't argue a point, they just scream the "racism" word? They can't really argue the issues... they just resort to name calling without any evidence or facts.

They don't like JTF because of all the facts and truth on the site. Some folks have a hard time with the truth.

Obviously the bozo with the red slash through the Israeli flag is dedicated to hating Jews... so much so that it's his actual identity. That's sad. That's some serious jealousy.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim