Author Topic: Just look at these animals  (Read 24993 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Just look at these animals
« on: August 24, 2006, 02:36:47 AM »
in a pro Israeli site (i went there after it was recommended by El- Cabong, with whom i sympathize over many ideas) i found this:

these sub-humans flock of animal nazi arab muslims lynching a dude who helped Israel find terrorists, and later mutilating his corpse.
now, watch how an old lady comes to step over the dead body! worst then anything i saw. extremely sub human stuff, but not so surprising as i still remember the lynch these coward nazis did to two Jews who lost their way in 2001 (or 2002, cant remamber the exact year) ending up in in arab vilage. i still clearly remember a dark arab muslim terrorist (who i would happily mutilate myself) waving his hands up in the air, celebrating the carnage, as Israely Jewish blood still seen covering his hands (!). i will never forget it. and the rest of the world mustnt forget what atrocities these arab scumbags are capable of performing.

Kahane was right!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Just look at these animals
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 03:47:28 AM »
And we in the west, and Israel goes around helping these sick bastards.. I have no problems muzzies killing each other infact the more dead muslims the better the rest of us are.  The poltically correct disease that is in the United States as well as in Israel is going to be our suicide.  George Wahabi Bush and the rest of the sell outs in the U.S. all can't seem to wait to turn this country under sharia law or something.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline udeckem

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 05:27:33 AM »
Excellent report MasterWolf1.

Anyone that cannot see what these arab/moslems are has their head in the sand, (or somewhere else).

Even when left to their own devices, these scum just switch from killing Jews and Christians and Buddhists to killing each other.

The holy scriptures states the descendents of Esau (who G-d hated), would be cursed and rightly so.  Likewise,  the descendents of Ishmael have no inheritance in Israel.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 11:04:49 AM »
The arabs are so barbaric. What a bunch of filthy animals.

Do you have a link to this?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 01:00:52 PM »

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 01:20:43 PM »
Thanks!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Panther76

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 08:41:30 PM »
Muslims deserve to die an excruciating death!  They are a plague and should be erradicated at once!!! Islam is a religion of PIECE.  PIECES of JEWISH bodies being blown up! 

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 05:56:00 AM »
some more atrocities:

http://www.science.co.il/Arab-Israeli-conflict/Arab-savagery.asp

at least its arabs VS arabs here.. i especially liked the second picture there, where you got the little kid standing there watching the horor  :-\ where are his parents?  ??? these nazi beasts
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 06:01:37 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 11:02:37 AM »
Time and time again we tell people, I myself tell people over and over in the past 10 years what Islam is. I know exactly what Islam is the word alone means to submissive. And this is a sick disgusting evil cult I would never call it a religon.  Islam is not a religon.  Religon is a spiritual peacefull idea that brings comfort. Such as Christianity such as Judism, Hinduism and Buddism also brings to those that follow peacefull spiritual comfort between them and God.  Islam doesn't do that it enforces its way by the sword.  This is the only thing Islam is about is violence.  No other religon on this planet is like this just one stands out.  Islam.  They are monsterous they put their own children to blow themselves up.  They teach their children in Iran and other Nazi Muslim countries how to hate the infidel.  And what the hell are we helping these sand bastards for? I am very happy when the Muzzies are killing each other.  Let the Sunnis and the Shiiat heads blow each other up for Allah.  But when its towards infidels then the west should stop a massive mudhole in the heart of islam Right into Mecca.

NOW YOU ALL BE HONEST WITH ME WOULDN'T  YOU ALL WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN F5 TORNADO HITTING MECCA DURING RAMADAN AND THE EARTH SUCKS UP MILLIONS OF MUSLIM NAZI PIGS RIGHT INTO HELL.  OH I WOULD BE CELEBRATING AND PARTYING THE SAME WAY THESE SAND BASTARDS CELEBRATED WHEN MY CITY WAS ATTACKED BY THESE MONSTERS.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 07:29:52 AM »
they do it for the money, and Israel offers a lot of it.

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 09:03:01 PM »
Yes I remember seeing this and also some atrocities that Castro has committed against his own people. Castro is another Saddam Hussein in a Latin flavor. If anyone is old enough to remember, Cubans never migrated here before Castro. People actually migrated to Cuba for the job opportunities, retirement, and vacationing. I hope the end of Castro comes soon so we can all go back to our homeland and rebuild it. Incidentally, there was a large Jewish population in Cuba and there were many synagogues there. Castro managed to drive the Jews out and close all of the temples except one in Habana.

I remember an old friend of the family, Morris Gold, a Jew. He was a jewelry and diamond seller in Cuba. To escape with some money, he had a doctor sew in his wife's arm as many diamonds as was possible without hurting her or alarming airport authorities. When they left, they told the airport authorities that she had had a terrible accident and had to be stitched up the swelling was because of infection. This is the way they were able to bring some part of their money with them because Castro would keep everything from people leaving the island. We weren't so lucky. They kept everything we had, real estate, cash jewelry, clothing, furniture, etc.. We left only with the clothes on our backs. It was a church that sponsored us and helped us in starting over that I thank everyday and its charity has not been lost in my family's and my success here in America.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 09:05:29 PM by El Cabong! »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 04:55:06 PM »
same was with my family leaving the ussr- they took everithing! they only allowed us to have 9 US dollars when boarding the plane to Israel plus the bagage.

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 09:24:48 PM »
same was with my family leaving the ussr- they took everithing! they only allowed us to have 9 US dollars when boarding the plane to Israel plus the bagage.

I know the feeling, my friend. I worked with a Russian Jew who immigrated here in 1990. Everytime he and I talked, we both saw how similar the conditions and abuses were in both our countries. We are both glad to be here and love and defend the U.S. The Soviets ruled Cuba for a long time and after the Berlin wall came down I thought I'd be going back to start a new life of rebuilding and reconciliation.

On a lighter note, I remember when I was 8, I was in Havana for a big celebration and I saw Yuri Gagarin in a parade. I also saw Laika, the first dog in space. Those were happier times and after we left, we heard that things really got worse and worse.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 01:26:44 PM »
Muslims deserve to die an excruciating death!
This must be the famous judaeo-christian-western-Israeli tolerance and peace i've been hearing so much about. posting things like that makes you no better than the terrorists, seeing as the majority of muslims are peaceful.

I have some more pictures of animals. Only this time, its the other way round:

http://www.natvan.com/demands/

and a few more: http://johnw.host.sk/photo/israeli_terrorism.htm

Israels actions with Lebanon were particularly disgusting.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2006, 01:39:28 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 01:41:49 PM »

Moslem savages
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 01:46:38 PM »
And, are you a Muslim Nazi?

Actually, its just Muslim. You lot clearly state you want to kill all muslims, hence you are the nazis.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 01:49:58 PM »
It is impossible to be a Muslim and not be a Nazi/Terrorist.

You should read what your Qur'an really says.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 01:50:50 PM »
metaphors.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 01:53:28 PM »
Oh really?

http://www.prophetofdoom.net

Open your eyes and READ.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 01:54:42 PM »
i've already seen it - other forums.

theres still nothing in the quran that says "THOU SHALT NOT ACCEPT METAPHORS" now is there?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 02:02:20 PM »
(You have never stated exactly what sect of Islam you are.  Do tell us.)

So killing the Jews wherever you find them, with your hands, and your nails, and teeth is a "metaphore," is that so?  "The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed." is a metaphore, right?  "Not equal are believers who sit home and receive no hurt and those who fight in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a grade higher to those who fight with their possessions and bodies to those who sit home. Those who fight He has distinguished with a special reward." is metaphorical is it not?

So why don't you tell us what it really means.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 02:07:23 PM »
1. ahmadi - http://alislam.org

2. fyi, the ones in Surah 9 were revealed before various battles with the Arabs and are simply instructions. you will also find in the quran that you arent to kill civilians, cut down trees, and destroy things just for the hell of it. the reason it doesnt give the time in various qurans (mine is annotated - the annotations take 10 extra books each of equal thickness written in tiny print) and it says that these quotes are from that time. the reason the actual surah doesnt contain this is because the surah is what god said to mohammad, so it wouldnt contain time phrases and stuff.

3. give me the references and ill see what the annotations say.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 02:23:09 PM by khaan »

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 02:23:10 PM »
Are what Muslims consider "civilians" the same as what Jews and Christians consider civilians?

In any case, the Ahmadi religion is indeed heretical to Qur'anic Fundamentalist Muslims, as your leader Mirza Ghulam Ahmad attempted to reform Islam.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 02:27:53 PM »
re what Muslims consider "civilians" the same as what Jews and Christians consider civilians?
That would probably change from person to person. Personally, I believe its anyone who hasnt fought. Obviously, ppl like Al-Qayda believe otherwise.

In any case, the Ahmadi religion is indeed heretical to Qur'anic Fundamentalist Muslims, as your leader Mirza Ghulam Ahmad attempted to reform Islam.
Keywords: reform, fundamentalist
Actually, he was predicted by Mohammad. A hadis says that Jesus's second coming (Mirza Ghulam) will arrive in a month in which there is both a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse. That is when he was born. He also coincides with Judaeo-Christian revelation - after he died, there werre masses of wars (WW1 and 2, Gulf war, Vietnam, Cold war), fires (the recent one in spain, for example), natural disasters (SE Asian tsunami for example).