Author Topic: Democrat Congresswoman Katie Hill has Nazi tatoo  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Democrat Congresswoman Katie Hill has Nazi tatoo
« on: November 11, 2019, 02:35:13 AM »
She presents herself as the victim of a mysogynist dirt campaign, because she had to leave congress because of her sexcrimes. However in this generation most of the people degenerated to animals so there is nothing special about this.

BUT she has a Nazi Tatoo. It is known as the Iron Cross. It is true!

In addition she is a drug addict. It is all on photo.

Altogether it is really cheeky to present herself as a victim of a mysiogynist campaign. The media is not covering the Nazi stuff and the drugs. They only mention the sex crimes and portrait her as a victim. This is really fake-news & brainwash!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Democrat Congresswoman Katie Hill has Nazi tatoo
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 08:02:14 PM »
It's called disinformation. Presenting a few facts to distract from other facts. The result of the most famous example of it is that most Americans think that America brought a few Nazi scientists after the war, instead of the actual tens of thousands of Nazi war criminals comprising the majority of the Nazi war machine, despite it being documented in detail in the library of congress.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 06:49:43 AM »
I consider the "nazi tatoo" fake news. I don't know whether the tatoo was meant to be the German/Prussian iron cross at all. Also the Nazi iron cross has a swastika inside the iron cross.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 12:00:03 PM »
I consider the "nazi tatoo" fake news. I don't know whether the tatoo was meant to be the German/Prussian iron cross at all. Also the Nazi iron cross has a swastika inside the iron cross.

I have seen it. It was definitivly a kind of iron cross. I highly doubt that this kind of woman is a fan of the Hohenzollern monarchie. So what is left?   :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 12:25:39 PM »
The iron cross is still being used today by the Luftwaffe and maybe by other organizations. Any similar looking black cross can be used for any number of innocent meanings. Unless the Aryan Brotherhood or some
similar gang uses this specific tattoo, I don't think it can be said this is a Nazi symbol.

I have seen it. It was definitivly a kind of iron cross. I highly doubt that this kind of woman is a fan of the Hohenzollern monarchie. So what is left?   :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 01:24:24 PM »
Well they say the hand symbol Italians do when they like pasta is Nazi, so maybe she's into Nazi stuff maybe not, I can't keep track of everything everyone says is Nazi, so I figure a dumb liberal probably can't either.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2019, 07:46:09 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                              :fist:

This is a twisted individual and should remove that tatoo
and any other tatoo that remotely or in any way resembles
a swastika or any nazi or nazi like symbol. This is truly a
disgrace and she needs help.