Author Topic: TeShuva Music (7) The Thin Line Between Gehinom and Gan Eden  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: TeShuva Music (7) The Thin Line Between Gehinom and Gan Eden
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 05:44:37 AM »
like its nice they put their words to music, but that movie... if you replace the audio with death metal and combine it with sleep deprivation and torture on a subject while playing that exact video, youll get very close to brainwashing them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 05:56:18 AM »
like its nice they put their words to music, but that movie... if you replace the audio with death metal and combine it with sleep deprivation and torture on a subject while playing that exact video, youll get very close to brainwashing them.
I like the idea to combine Rabbi's lectures with music. I think that volunteers are making these videos. I agree that some videos don't match what Rabbi's are speaking.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 05:59:31 AM »
Yeah you can put kittens smacking each others' fur and that would not match. It would not be 6000 pictures a minute that are random though. Or close to as weird.

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 06:12:53 AM »
Yeah you can put kittens smacking each others' fur and that would not match. It would not be 6000 pictures a minute that are random though. Or close to as weird.
This kind of lectures are sometning new on a Rabbi Reuven's channel. If I remember correctly this kind of videos appeared first on Rabbi Mizrachi channel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 03:32:43 PM »
This kind of lectures are sometning new on a Rabbi Reuven's channel. If I remember correctly this kind of videos appeared first on Rabbi Mizrachi channel.

It's great, but perhaps they should avoid picture selection and presentantion from CIA agents' MK ultra archives.