Author Topic: Can somebody please explain to me why AOC & Rasida Tlaib claim to be colored?  (Read 4044 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
They claim to be "women of color",but how can this be when AOC is a Puerto Rican & Rashida Tlaib is an Arab & neither one of them is a negro so how can they claim to be colored?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is the third time you post this though. For the same reason that Faukahauntis claims to hunt buffalo. It benefits them, they get to play the victim card. Sometimes that'll help them win, and sometimes, in the opinion of Daniel Greenfield, it's insurance against a loss, they can claim it's not their fault, it's America's fault for "not being ready" i.e. hating whatever group they pretend to be part of this week. We do it too. There are white Jews and brown Jews and even a few Asian Jews, but anyone calls any Jew on facebook white and everyone says no, no, we're not white. We're not Esavim, but like the color of your skin is obvious there, but white people don't have victim status and we think we can shield ourselves from leftist criticism with victim status, which of course is shooting yourself in the foot.

Two things are for sure, AOC won't call herself colored to a Spanish boyfriend's mother, the culture hates black people and she'll like other Spaniards I've known, demand he leave the "negrita". Rasida Talib won't call herself a woman of color in the Middle East, if someone gave her permission to talk in the first place, because she'd be treated like a dog instead of having legal rights to treat all others like dogs.

AOC is a little rich girl from a little rich neighborhood who claims she had to take the subway in school and it passed through Brooklyn, which wasn't even true, but even if it was she plays her fake working class card to the last fibers, because working class people are more victim than rich girls. We then fall into it and call her the bartender, very clever way for the left to get us to rip a section of the right wing constituent away.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
They claim "non-white" makes someone "of color". They are trying to extend "of color" to any non-white. AOC is partially non-white since most Puerto Ricans are mixed. Many non-black Puerto Ricans like to mix with black Puerto Ricans and act black.

Tlaib is white but many Arabs are stupid and make up their own definition of white and claim that Arabs are not white.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It's like with transgender people, you are not allowed to question a leftist who claims to be something. You simply have to believe them and pay homage to their victim status.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's like with transgender people, you are not allowed to question a leftist who claims to be something. You simply have to believe them and pay homage to their victim status.

Like Warren aka Pocahontas.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

I don't think they claim to be black. They think "of color" means any non-white. Of course they don't know the real definition of race. It's not a social construct the way liberals teach. It's about biology. I guess people who believe in fake climatology also believe in fake biology.

Of course if you call them "colored", then it be racist. "Of color" is okay for them. Saying colored is like saying Negro.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Like Warren aka Pocahontas.

It doesn't work that way. It's racist for whites to claim to be black. There was a white woman in the NAACP that claimed to be black. They wouldn't accept her as black even though she could be called transracial but they have no problem with transgender.

Tlaib isn't trying to usurp someone else's race. She just thinks Arabs are not white. She's not saying she's black, Oriental, or Australoid. She probably thinks "Middle Eastern" is a separate race being that she's a dumb Arab. This is the same woman who claims to be a fakestinian. So she has a fake nationality and a fake race.

People who claim Middle Eastern is a separate race are like the "non-binary" people who claim there are more than two genders. People who claim there are more than four races are the racial equivalent of people believing in made up genders.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

I don't think they claim to be black. They think "of color" means any non-white. Of course they don't know the real definition of race. It's not a social construct the way liberals teach. It's about biology. I guess people who believe in fake climatology also believe in fake biology.

Of course if you call them "colored", then it be racist. "Of color" is okay for them. Saying colored is like saying Negro.
Considering that I am going to be 62 in the summer it is perfectly natural & normal for my generation to call them negros,coloreds or schvartzers.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I can see the subtlety you are raising. So "of color" means anything but white. But it used to be another PC term for blacks originally wasn't it?

As for AOC, I have bad news for her, she is caucasian. 

It doesn't work that way. It's racist for whites to claim to be black. There was a white woman in the NAACP that claimed to be black. They wouldn't accept her as black even though she could be called transracial but they have no problem with transgender.

Tlaib isn't trying to usurp someone else's race. She just thinks Arabs are not white. She's not saying she's black, Oriental, or Australoid. She probably thinks "Middle Eastern" is a separate race being that she's a dumb Arab. This is the same woman who claims to be a fakestinian. So she has a fake nationality and a fake race.

People who claim Middle Eastern is a separate race are like the "non-binary" people who claim there are more than two genders. People who claim there are more than four races are the racial equivalent of people believing in made up genders.

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
These days "POC" just means anyone who is not white or Asian.

I say Asian because I don't think the left considers them oppressed and therefore sacrosanct unlike blacks and Arabs

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
That's because they are.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
That's because they are.

If AOC is a person of color, so is Robert de Niro and salsa is a black people dance. Then Christopher Columbus was a person of color so America was discovered by people of color. And the people of color that colonized south America and killed the people of color were just killing their own.

I do consider Arabs to be non-white though, so I have no problem saying Rashida and Infidelity Omar are.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
If AOC is a person of color, so is Robert de Niro and salsa is a black people dance. Then Christopher Columbus was a person of color so America was discovered by people of color. And the people of color that colonized south America and killed the people of color were just killing their own.

I do consider Arabs to be non-white though, so I have no problem saying Rashida and Infidelity Omar are.

Arabs are Middle Eastern just like Jews. Some Arabs may not be pure Arabs though since some North African Arabs they mix with Sub-Saharan blacks so those are mixed. But the original Arabs are white Semites.

Omar is not Arab. She's a Sub-Saharan black from Somalia.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Arabs are Middle Eastern just like Jews. Some Arabs may not be pure Arabs though since some North African Arabs they mix with Sub-Saharan blacks so those are mixed. But the original Arabs are white Semites.

Indeed she is not an Arab she is black as the ace of spades!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
So I learned from Ben Shapiro that communists tried to make class warfare to make a communist world, but poor people and rich people don't unite as groups. So they went with race, America is racist, the soviet union is racial paradise. It's a result of billions of propaganda dollars that people care alot about race, a hundred years before no one did.

It really shouldn't matter, their skin color is what it is who cares, but it's not a question of what color their skin is, it's a question of how much should we consider them victims. We shouldn't consider them victims at all, they became successful (in terms of their wallet, not their work) politicians and they tell people what to do and rarely vice versa. However, if you have an underlying assumption that America=racism, then being of a minority race in America makes you a victim.

None of this would matter if Western society wasn't so brainwashed.

So what do we call the Sabra then? Honestly I never actually thought about it, like tanned? Also please mention why these categories matter.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
They claim "non-white" makes someone "of color". They are trying to extend "of color" to any non-white. AOC is partially non-white since most Puerto Ricans are mixed. Many non-black Puerto Ricans like to mix with black Puerto Ricans and act black.

Tlaib is white but many Arabs are stupid and make up their own definition of white and claim that Arabs are not white.

This is mostly true.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
So I learned from Ben Shapiro that communists tried to make class warfare to make a communist world, but poor people and rich people don't unite as groups. So they went with race, America is racist, the soviet union is racial paradise. It's a result of billions of propaganda dollars that people care alot about race, a hundred years before no one did.

It really shouldn't matter, their skin color is what it is who cares, but it's not a question of what color their skin is, it's a question of how much should we consider them victims. We shouldn't consider them victims at all, they became successful (in terms of their wallet, not their work) politicians and they tell people what to do and rarely vice versa. However, if you have an underlying assumption that America=racism, then being of a minority race in America makes you a victim.

None of this would matter if Western society wasn't so brainwashed.

So what do we call the Sabra then? Honestly I never actually thought about it, like tanned? Also please mention why these categories matter.

Sabras like all Jews are white Semites. Southwest Asians are white Semites. Of course non-whites and other Non-Semitic groups can convert to Judaism but I'm talking about the native Jews.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Sabras like all Jews are white Semites. Southwest Asians are white Semites. Of course non-whites and other Non-Semitic groups can convert to Judaism but I'm talking about the native Jews.

So you disagree with all the Jews on facebook saying "Jews are not a white people, we're like light-brownish or something"?

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
AOC is Puerto Rican, so she most likely has Taino Indian, African and Spanish heritage. Tlaib is a "Palestinian" Arab, who most likely, has a lot of Jewish blood, whether she likes it or not.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
AOC is Puerto Rican, so she most likely has Taino Indian, African and Spanish heritage. Tlaib is a "Palestinian" Arab, who most likely, has a lot of Jewish blood, whether she likes it or not.

The Arabs who call themselves Balestinian aren't from Jews. There are many fake DNA tests from Dr. Achmeds out there that BRRRRROVE that the Arabs are the Jews and the Jews are really alien lizards from England or anywhere else, but they're Arabs.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
So you disagree with all the Jews on facebook saying "Jews are not a white people, we're like light-brownish or something"?

Yes. Brown is not a race. Caucasian is a race and includes all natives of Europe, about half of Asia (the part of Asia that is not Oriental), and North Africa. Europeans gave the color names of races. Because Europeans are light skinned, they called Caucasians white. India is mostly white despite the morons of the US Census Bureau who listed them under "Asian" together with Orientals. Asian is not a race. There are white Asians (including Jews), Oriental Asians, and Australoid Asians. India is home to all three of those races. India used to be under white on the census. Now the Arabs got them to put Middle Eastern as a race. Jews should choose white unless there is an option to say white and Middle Eastern. If white was replaced with European on the census, then Jews should choose Middle Eastern. Having Middle Eastern as a choice on the census is just as stupid as having Hispanic. Middle Eastern and Hispanic are ethnicities, not races.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Colored means non-white.
I'm colored, "yellow" or "tan".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
So I'm quarter moroccan quarter polish from my Jewish side, and something viking from my unknown father's side. I can say I'm a quarter African, but not a quarter colored, since they're from Spain and Israel before that?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
So I'm quarter moroccan quarter polish from my Jewish side, and something viking from my unknown father's side. I can say I'm a quarter African, but not a quarter colored, since they're from Spain and Israel before that?

Yes. Even the natives of North Africa (Berbers, Ancient Egyptians, etc...) are not colored. North Africa is white.