Author Topic: Outlaw Is The New Police Commisoner In Philadelphia  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Outlaw Is The New Police Commisoner In Philadelphia
« on: December 30, 2019, 10:46:19 PM »
She be the new police commissioner. Dat be her real name. She's the first black woman to have the job. She's also the first woman to have the job if you don't count the acting police commissioner that took over when a black man resigned over some type of sexual abuse scandal in the police department.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/12/30/portland-oregon-police-chief-danielle-outlaw-appointed-philadelphia-police-commissioner/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Outlaw Is The New Police Commisoner In Philadelphia
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 11:42:20 PM »
Was a cop for two decades and chief for 2. Speaks in correct English. There is a hive of bees behind her saying they want her because of her race and gender which is very worrying, one line that murders went down, the rest about how wonderful her race and gender is. One line she said was worrying "It's my job to hold the door open for people that come after"= I will replace myself with another black female when I retire?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 12:12:59 AM »
There are dozens of reasons that should worry you. One is if you're not the chosen race and gender, you'll say there is no opportunity for advancement here because of how I was born, if I am a good cop I will go elsewhere, if I'm not, what's the point of trying that hard, never going to advance that much, sit back, relax, take your time, what's the worst that can happen?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 04:31:05 AM »
She looks not like a black woman. I assume either her father or mother is kaukasian.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani