Author Topic: Elderly man attacked by Russian Arelim thugs on way back from synagogue  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Elderly man attacked by Russian Arelim thugs on way back from synagogue
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 12:35:52 AM »
We need our own mafia in Israel to handle these thugs.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 01:20:09 AM »
JFREJ, Women's March, Anti-Jewish Left, Fight Police Protection for Jews After Latest Attack
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2019/12/jfrej-womens-march-anti-jewish-left-fight-police-daniel-greenfield/

We need to educate firstly our own on who wants them dead.

"Criminal Justice Reform" is Enabling Anti-Semitic Violence
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2019/12/criminal-justice-reform-enabling-anti-semitic-daniel-greenfield/

If cops don't give any justice, and people are getting released free of charges and pay no bail for beating people, I say we put a knock out list and get revenge one by one on our enemies, a New York Purim.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 03:17:11 AM »
We drew him out and slowly he told us about three young Russian-speaking thugs, one of them a skinhead, who tried to demand cigarettes and money and he explained that it was the Sabbath. And then when they understood that he's religious they beat him brutally.

If some politicians always tell them that the religious people influence should be abolished in Israel, this young drunkards feel empowered to attack this old man without shame. They feel as the executors of at least a part of Israeli society.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 08:18:56 PM »
I talked to my Rabbi about this, he said the Russian in Israel are a bigger threat than the Terroristinians, and brought dozens of lectures of the Lubavitcher Rebbe screaming that they would destroy the state.