Author Topic: Chaim's Video has been removed  (Read 3612 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim's Video has been removed
« on: January 06, 2020, 12:45:11 PM »
Chaim's video on the killing of the Irani general has been removed on YouTube.  I just tried to watch it now and a message came on instead saying that it was removed because it violated some code of conduct.  I wish we can see it on the page instead.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Chaim's Video has been removed
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 01:14:45 PM »
What? This was a perfect video. The content was not even offensive.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 01:15:17 PM »
Speaking of which, my CHANNEL was terminated by Youtube because I had audio clips of Chaim answering Obaid Karki's question of "why does Israel need a military"

This video was posted over 10 years ago and sat on my channel for over 10 years with no complaints from youtube.  There was nothing threatening at all in the video.  It explained why a country needs an army.

A few weeks ago the channel was terminated with youtube citing "threats of violence."   There is absolutely no recourse, and I am banned from youtube.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 01:17:41 PM »
Speaking of which, my CHANNEL was terminated by Youtube because I had audio clips of Chaim answering Obaid Karki's question of "why does Israel need a military"

This video was posted over 10 years ago and sat on my channel for over 10 years with no complaints from youtube.  There was nothing threatening at all in the video.  It explained why a country needs an army.

A few weeks ago the channel was terminated with youtube citing "threats of violence."   There is absolutely no recourse, and I am banned from youtube.

Its a shame. The Democrats are behind this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 02:15:39 PM »
It's the same with facebook. You just have lots of accounts and keep posting. You can set up a bot for it and just enter the captcha. At least you guys are serious with it on youtube.

Anyways, does anyone have dreams of ads on t.v. like, "if you've been discriminated against by youtube or facebook, call lawyer and associates and you could be entitled to a large cash settlement"? I have a feeling the massacre that'll happen to their finances will make asbestos and diet pills seem like a scuffle in a small claims court compared to the mass tort blowout they'll get. Keep a close eye if Trump fires the commie CIA director, who uses these platforms to spy on innocent people and thus gives them carte blanche. When he's out, though it may be possible before, but certainly then there'll be a window where they have no overlord to protect them. It may be possible today considering the senate hearing on facebook where they were condemned.

I don't even think people will care if the lawyers take 75-80% of the settlements and make a billion, so long as they can stick it to facebook and youtube and twitter for their political censorship.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 02:19:32 PM »
Its a shame. The Democrats are behind this.

American leftists are hypocritical scum. They use free speech to spread their ideas, but they censor anyone with a different opinion.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 05:26:22 PM »
American leftists are hypocritical scum. They use free speech to spread their ideas, but they censor anyone with a different opinion.

Yep. Moreover, since youtube and facebook and google are allowed to maintain certain monopolies and agree to be politically neutral, the American government is the one doing the censoring. So really, it's the Trump administration censoring right wing views, since they could stop it. If they do anything against the (G-d willing may it be soon) mass-tort law suits against them, then they directly are doing it.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 09:46:02 PM »

Dude, those jerks permanently suspended a channel that I had in good standing since 2006 due to “repeated or severe violations of YouTube’s Community Guidelines on Violent or Graphic content.” Bear in mind that I’m not a content creator and the “videos” (all audio clips that are not the least bit “violent” or “graphic”) on my now banned channel were about a decade old. I didn’t even get a warning and my appeals were rejected. I have a few backup accounts, but screw YouTube!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 09:28:58 PM »
Dude, those jerks permanently suspended a channel that I had in good standing since 2006 due to “repeated or severe violations of YouTube’s Community Guidelines on Violent or Graphic content.” Bear in mind that I’m not a content creator and the “videos” (all audio clips that are not the least bit “violent” or “graphic”) on my now banned channel were about a decade old. I didn’t even get a warning and my appeals were rejected. I have a few backup accounts, but screw YouTube!

Yup, same thing here.  I originally had the "graphic content" thing which made no sense.  I tried to appeal and when they were rejected I kept complaining and then they said something about violent threats and then stopped responding to my messages

This was a political purge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 08:00:01 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                             :fist:

How rotten of Youtube to remove this outstanding video
that should be heard by whatever sane "minds" still exist
in this world. A real shanda they  have sunk to these evil
lows. The entire content was of paramount importance
and significance. The ridicule of the style of speaking of
the people described was hilarious, legendary, and reminiscent of the videos of old.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2020, 06:16:33 AM »
Can we use another channel than youtube? Why do we support them with hits anyways? Daily motion, all of them, we can upload to 5 instead of 1. Others are following suit too, youtube will be irrelevant eventually.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2020, 06:59:12 AM »
Can we use another channel than youtube? Why do we support them with hits anyways? Daily motion, all of them, we can upload to 5 instead of 1. Others are following suit too, youtube will be irrelevant eventually.

I like the idea. I hope you are right about youtube becoming irrelevant. And to think, Google's thing was "Don't be evil".

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2020, 10:07:02 AM »
I like the idea. I hope you are right about youtube becoming irrelevant. And to think, Google's thing was "Don't be evil".

The fringe makes places exciting. If you clean off the craziest of it, it makes for lively conversation and interesting discussions. They took their money, now they're going for them politically. They brought the Nazi fringe back to mask their inquisition, but people get tired of them quickly. Just like all the youth are moving to snapchat and more private platforms from facebook and twitter, with youtube they want to move from a nanny platform to something more open. Whenever the law suits hit will crush them if they maintain their current strategies.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2020, 03:23:46 PM »
Now the new video has also been removed for violating YouTube's code.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2020, 08:49:36 PM »

Youtube is so ubiquitous and has gotten so gigantic that all the eyes are on youtube for video content.  The are a giant now.  Because they are so big, they are able to wield the power of their platform and effectively silence certain people and groups.  Because so much content is already at the youtube platform, and people are so reliant on youtube already, the masses of people will not abandon the platform in droves out of some principled sense of injustice toward some Kahane group or whatever obscure group that is getting removed that they don't even know or care about.  It won't make a dent in their revenues and certainly if we leave in protest, it won't impact their platform engagement because our numbers are too small.

So you can put up JTF and Kahane videos on some other platform but it will mean ultimately that your video will not get attention on it from the masses, and the whole goal of spreading your message becomes impossible.  Only the people who already believe in your message will even know where to look for it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2020, 02:28:40 AM »
Youtube is so ubiquitous and has gotten so gigantic that all the eyes are on youtube for video content.  The are a giant now.  Because they are so big, they are able to wield the power of their platform and effectively silence certain people and groups.  Because so much content is already at the youtube platform, and people are so reliant on youtube already, the masses of people will not abandon the platform in droves out of some principled sense of injustice toward some Kahane group or whatever obscure group that is getting removed that they don't even know or care about.  It won't make a dent in their revenues and certainly if we leave in protest, it won't impact their platform engagement because our numbers are too small.

So you can put up JTF and Kahane videos on some other platform but it will mean ultimately that your video will not get attention on it from the masses, and the whole goal of spreading your message becomes impossible.  Only the people who already believe in your message will even know where to look for it.

JTF should still make videos for youtube. They will continue to matter for a while. We weren't getting much off the "JTF this week" videos, the titles don't have general key words, those should be off youtube where they can be real, and clips of them posted to youtube with titles with key words, and a link to the bitchute vid.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2020, 04:09:37 AM »
The little bit on the general can be one video, the bit on traitor Jews another and so on. The traitor Jews one would probably be popular at the new video website for all the wrong reasons.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2020, 06:00:48 PM »
JTF should still make videos for youtube. They will continue to matter for a while. We weren't getting much off the "JTF this week" videos, the titles don't have general key words, those should be off youtube where they can be real, and clips of them posted to youtube with titles with key words, and a link to the bitchute vid.

My understanding is that if we post videos and they are always removed shortly thereafter by a vigilant youtube censorship enforcement, there is no sense to even post them because no one is ever really going to see them.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 07:22:09 PM »
My understanding is that if we post videos and they are always removed shortly thereafter by a vigilant youtube censorship enforcement, there is no sense to even post them because no one is ever really going to see them.

We can run political ads they won't take down. Little clips too. Really if you want to reach the youth though, songs for youtube and short content for snap chat and instagram with external links.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2020, 06:16:50 AM »
Is it possible to have a "bot" start multiple youtube accounts under various names with our messages? I don't know much about computer programming or the legality of this; maybe one of our members does.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2020, 07:34:38 AM »
Is it possible to have a "bot" start multiple youtube accounts under various names with our messages? I don't know much about computer programming or the legality of this; maybe one of our members does.

Not hacking to automate sign ups. It is if you set it to 300k signups/sec. Youtube will react with bans and have justification, mostly if you're using them on monetized accounts. There is a better option to a million new accounts that will be under scrutiny immediately. There are people online that sell aged accounts, generally not very expensive. It's worth a run on say 50 accs.