Author Topic: Petition For Chaim-Get Involved!  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Petition For Chaim-Get Involved!
« on: August 18, 2007, 10:52:57 PM »
Please help us write the text for the online petition for Chaim.

The text has been uploaded as wiki on JTF's wikipedia. You can view it here under the title "Chaim's petition". Please register for this wiki and help to make this text really pull on the hearstrings.

Together we can put together something really special.

Let's all chip in, even if all you can do is correct spelling and grammer it will be a big help.

New Edit: The wiki doesn't seem to working. So let's go to plan B. I'll just upload what I've started and you should all make some improements and then upload the new version as the latest post on this thread. By the end of this thread we should have something great.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 10:55:53 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
Re: Petition For Chaim-Get Involved!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 10:56:23 PM »
Someone should make one of those online petitions i'm not a good writer someone who is should write it up         

Her's what I have so far.

Here's what I have so far.

Help Correct a Grave Injustice..Let Chaim Ben Pesach into Israel to live his dream!

Let me tell you about a man in his fifties named Chaim Ben Pesach (Enlglish: Victor Vancier). As a young man his dream was to move to Israel and have lots of kids. But his love for the land of Israel, great as it was, was only overshadowed for his love of the Jewish people.

So when Chaim ben Pesach was called upon by Rabbi Meir Kahane to be in charge of the campaign to free the Jews trapped under the cluches of a Stalinist government in the former U.S.S.R. Chaim Ben Pesach answered the call.

As head of the Jewish Defensee League at the time he knew if he was not going to do something for the Jews oppressed and killed on a daily basis in Communist Russia, nobody would....
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 12:15:45 AM »
Sounds like a good start.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 05:00:10 AM »
Excellent start Lubab.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 05:28:51 AM »
Very good lubab i really like the dedication you and other members of the forum are putting into getting Chaim into Israel

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 04:13:56 PM »
I will not get involved with Judenrat Yoram Sheftel, yimach shmo vezichro.  Sorry, Chaim.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 09:51:55 AM »
Hello friends, and good day.

I have almost completed editing a petition on behalf of Chaim Ben Pesach's cause.  I will post it when its complete.

Until Shiloh comes,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 02:05:56 PM »

I have almost completed editing a petition on behalf of Chaim Ben Pesach's cause.  I will post it when its complete.

Until Shiloh comes,
Christopher

Thanks Until Shiloh!

Why dont' you post it now so we can help you with it, edit, offer suggestions etc.?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 04:06:04 AM »
Publish this and I will put them on other zionist and pro Israeli military forums I post. You're doin' great job Untilshiloh; lets all rember that one email or sign is treated as representative of 1000 people from sheepish silent mayority. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 06:51:35 PM »

Until Shiloh comes,
Christopher

What happned to Until Shilo Comes and this petition? Would anyone else like to finish it so we can start sending it around?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 07:18:09 PM »
Please help us write the text for the online petition for Chaim.

The text has been uploaded as wiki on JTF's wikipedia. You can view it here under the title "Chaim's petition". Please register for this wiki and help to make this text really pull on the hearstrings.

Together we can put together something really special.

Let's all chip in, even if all you can do is correct spelling and grammer it will be a big help.

New Edit: The wiki doesn't seem to working. So let's go to plan B. I'll just upload what I've started and you should all make some improements and then upload the new version as the latest post on this thread. By the end of this thread we should have something great.

Give me the link when it's done, message me, or email me at [email protected] I'll post it on the blog and make it a permanant post.
No peace, without FREEDOM.