Author Topic: HILLARY AND HER MUSLIM 'GIRL FRIEND'  (Read 4551 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
HILLARY AND HER MUSLIM 'GIRL FRIEND'
« on: December 28, 2007, 12:07:48 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. LA Times Sits on Explosive Hillary Clinton Story(LESBIAN affair with younger staffer) - Gossip Rocks Forum said:
LA Times Sits on Explosive Hillary Clinton Story(LESBIAN affair with younger staffer) LA Times Sitting on Explosive Prez Candidate Story? Wednesday October 31st, 2007 4:05 PM by BHDC Staff Filed under: Journalism, Sex, Scandals, Gossip, Hillary Clinton, Elections, Gay, Huma Abedin

A major sex scandal story involving one of the leading presidential candidates is believed to be soon published by the LA Times, Big Head DC has learned. Details are slowly trickling in through people who’ve heard about the story, and with Larry Flynt saying he’s set to reveal a “huge” sex scandal story involving a sitting senator in the coming days, the rumors seem to be gathering traction. “So I was down in DC this past weekend and happened to run into a well-connected media person, who told me flatly, unequivocally that ‘everyone knows’ the LA Times was sitting on a story, all wrapped up and ready to go about what is a potentially devastating sexual scandal involving a leading presidential candidate,” reports Pajamas Media’s Ron Rosenbaum. “‘Everyone knows’ meaning everyone in the DC mainstream media political reporting world. ‘Sitting on it’ because the paper couldn’t decide the complex ethics of whether and when to run it. The way I heard it they’d had it for a while but don’t know what to do. The person who told me is not an LAT person and knows I write and didn’t say ‘don’t write about this.’” Several commenters on Rosenbaum’s article strongly believe that Hillary Clinton will ultimately be revealed as a lesbian, and that the recent GQ story her campaign helped kill by threatening to withhold a Bill Clinton interview may have gone into some shocking details into her sex life Rumors of a close Hillary relationship with one of her top aides Huma Abedin, shown above, have long been swirling. Hillary has long denied being a lesbian.Earlier: Lesbian Rumors Getting Under Hillary’s Skin of a with one of her top aides , shown above, have . Hillary has long denied being a lesbian

http://bigheaddc.com/2007/08/08/michael-musto-intimates-hillary-had-affair-w-female-aide/

Re; the muzzie girlfriend:
A Yale graduate is only making $20K a year? Either she is totally stupid or the school is not the bastion of education it is made out to be.

HOW can she afford a $649,000 condo in DC and buy Prada, Oscar, and all the other designer things? (vogue spread) http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1935371/replies?c=20
http://www.observer.com/node/37040

Her 'religion' teacher MUSLIM father couldn't have made too much money in Saudi. So HOW did the family afford to send her to the U.S to YALE? How does she have a wardrobe that deserves mentioning in Vogue?

And Let me get this straight, a "deeply conservative" Muslim is in a lesbian relationship with an infidel and there is no outcry from the Muslim world. That should set off alarm bells. Where is the outcry, the storm of protest from the insulted masses of Islam? Isn't it true that homosexuality is a capital sin for Islam? Doesn't this sin require even an admonition from the clerics who whipped the Islamic world into a riotous frenzy over cartoons? Something isn't quite right; there are no sounds or signs of "Death to Hillary and Huma, Death to those who insult Islam!"

Someone needs to look into this woman and where her money comes from. Hillary? The Saudis? We're being lied to by either the camp of Hillary or the camp of Islam or both. Which rich Saudi is paying her to infiltrate???

http://niralimagazine.com/2007/08/hillarys-handler-huma-abedin
The issue will, of course, not be raised by any of her Democratic rivals. That would be to admit that there is a problem with Islam, and they can't do that.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 12:12:18 PM by Cyberella »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: HILLARY AND HER MUSLIM 'GIRL FRIEND'
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:10:19 PM »
Save the information on the following page:

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/hillarSy.htm

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:11:26 PM »
ok, but that is a really pretty Muslimbitch  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 12:33:13 PM »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 12:36:01 PM »
I notice the story is dated October 31, 2007.

Too bad we haven't heard more about this in the interim.

If true, this will be at least the 2nd lesbian affair the Hildabeast has had with an ayrab.

Here's a photo of the Hildabeast kissing her first love, none other than the pig named Suha Arafat.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 12:39:36 PM »
It is too early in the day to have the need to throw up.. EWWWWWW
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 12:50:54 PM »
What :o ....I feel an honor killing coming on here....doesnt she know that muslim women are forbidden to be with filthy infidels.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 01:10:20 PM »
Hillary's burka is made of steel wool!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 02:12:55 PM »
What :o ....I feel an honor killing coming on here....doesnt she know that muslim women are forbidden to be with filthy infidels.

lol

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 02:39:27 PM »
"even if hillary is lesbian then whats wrong with that?"

I really don't care if the Hildabeast is a lesbian. It's her membership in 'DYKES FOR PALESTlNE' that disturbs me.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 10:32:12 AM »
Who gives a shiite? As long as she is not in power, that is all that counts.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 04:10:09 PM »
OMG. lol. Hitlery loves muSSlims ;D :o