Author Topic: According to Kim.com Seth Rich was involved in DNC leak  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
According to Kim.com Seth Rich was involved in DNC leak
« on: January 25, 2020, 04:03:41 PM »
#SETHRICH WAS A HERO
I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

STATEMENT FROM
KIM DOTCOM
If this is true, it would be shocking. Epsteins death was also fishy.

http://kim.com/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: According to Kim.com Seth Rich was involved in DNC leak
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 06:56:34 PM »
Why would he know anything about Seth Rich?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 03:49:07 AM »
Why would he know anything about Seth Rich?

His story is credible. He hires programmers online for his business projects as well as his not so successfull internet activism and later party projects. He has done this for 15 years already.

Before 10 years he had a closed internet forum, where he discussed things with his business partners and friends. Then the forum dissapeared and Mega upload was founded and he moved first to Hong Kong and then to New Zealand.

He is meglomanic and if the law stands in his way he breakes it.  But why he would make up something like this?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 06:52:27 AM »
But why he would make up something like this?
Publicity, attention, self aggrandizement.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 01:15:23 PM »
Publicity, attention, self aggrandizement.

But why take the case Seth Rich for it. Outside US nobody knows about it. But of cause I am not 100% shure.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 01:37:35 PM »
He has legal problems in the US maybe he tries to leverage his real or fake information to settle it. And he is in the cryptocurrency business, so
his potential clients are people who are libertarians, who buy cryptocurrencies. This is a group of paranoid conspiracy theorists (generally speaking not every single one of them) and they believe that
the Clintons had Seth Rich murdered. It makes him look important like he knows stuff.

But why take the case Seth Rich for it. Outside US nobody knows about it. But of cause I am not 100% shure.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 02:20:05 PM »
ok.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:16:35 AM by Ulli »