Author Topic: Trump's impeachment trail  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Trump's impeachment trail
« on: January 21, 2020, 11:19:03 AM »
Today, Trump's impeachment trail starts.  What do you think this will work out?  In Trump's favor or the Dems?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trump's impeachment trail
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 12:46:01 PM »
Today, Trump's impeachment trail starts.  What do you think this will work out?  In Trump's favor or the Dems?

I think God will hold his hand over Trump and protect him.

He has done some very good things for Israel.

Even for everybody in the USA and worldwide.

Trump has defeated the Sunni terrorists in Syria and stopped the bloodshed. It is amazing:
Obama Hillary = 1000 to 4000 civilian deaths the month
Trump = 100 to 500 deaths the month and declining

Unemployment of black people is on historic low

I can not understand, why the wicked Democrats are so angry at him! Normal minded people would show him respect.

And they are wicked and cruel:

In September 2011, according to one report, Vice President Joe Biden - who was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee at the time of Pollard's arrest - told a group of rabbis, "President Obama was considering clemency, but I told him, 'Over my dead body are we going to let him out before his time. If it were up to me, he would stay in jail for life'."[167] Biden later denied having used those precise words, but acknowledged that the report characterized his position accurately.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard#Opposition
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 03:17:19 PM »
I think God will hold his hand over Trump and protect him.

He has done some very good things for Israel.

Even for everybody in the USA and worldwide.

Trump has defeated the Sunni terrorists in Syria and stopped the bloodshed. It is amazing:
Obama Hillary = 1000 to 4000 civilian deaths the month
Trump = 100 to 500 deaths the month and declining

Unemployment of black people is on historic low

I can not understand, why the wicked Democrats are so angry at him! Normal minded people would show him respect.

And they are wicked and cruel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard#Opposition
First of all, no one expected Trump to win the election let alone to beat the Queen.  Also the way that Trump always talks down to people and insult everyone.  Because of his attitidude, people believed that he will lose.  Well he won and people will never get over it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 10:31:38 AM »
Trump should win over the impeachment trial. After all he is much better than all others available. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.