Author Topic: Israel Should Offer To Help Gaza Arabs Go To Romania & Hungary  (Read 9597 times)

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
Israel Should Offer To Help Gaza Arabs Go To Romania & Hungary
« on: January 26, 2020, 05:28:23 AM »
Romania and Hungary are importing laborers from Vietnam, China and India.  Why not Gaza? 

https://www.amren.com/news/2019/10/romania-hungary-recruit-in-asia-to-fill-labour-shortage/

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Israel Should Offer To Help Gaza Arabs Go To Romania & Hungary
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 04:52:11 PM »
No, thank you. I don't want them anywhere near Serbia. We already have Sunnis: "Bosnians" to the west, Albanians to the south, and Wahabies in Raška region of Serbia. Send them all to Saudi Arabia, thank you. Or to the Islamic republic of Germany or France. They seem to like them too.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 03:49:44 AM »
Romania and Hungary are importing laborers from Vietnam, China and India.  Why not Gaza? 

https://www.amren.com/news/2019/10/romania-hungary-recruit-in-asia-to-fill-labour-shortage/

They have problems with their work ethic. You cannot use them in countries like this. And they will not go there, because they would starve. But Merkel Germany accepts even gypsies from eastern Europe and feeds them. Gaza Arabs are comparable. Perhaps it is time to found an NGO to promote this issue. Another place could be San Francisco California or Portland Oregon or Seattle Washington. :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 06:10:06 AM »
Why did Serbia granted citizenship to Muhammad Dahlan?

No, thank you. I don't want them anywhere near Serbia. We already have Sunnis: "Bosnians" to the west, Albanians to the south, and Wahabies in Raška region of Serbia. Send them all to Saudi Arabia, thank you. Or to the Islamic republic of Germany or France. They seem to like them too.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2021, 04:08:22 AM »
Why did Serbia granted citizenship to Muhammad Dahlan?

First time I heard of this. I looked it up, and it seems to be a business thing. He was grantet citizenship as a gratitue for helping, us with his connections, to make business deals with UAE.
After that, UAE bought 49% of Air Serbia company, and invested a lot of money in it. No Serbia wns 82% of it, and UAE 18%. ALAS missile system was developed using UAE money. Now one of the vaccine factories in Serbia will be built in cooperation with UAE and China. Also, UAE company Mubadala was supposed to invest in a new semiconductor (electronic components) factory in Serbia, but it never happened...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.