Author Topic: Trump Middle East Plan = National Suicide For Israel (new video)  (Read 4177 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 33 minutes this week.

Video version on BitChute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/O4eFfcgVdPTe

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2020-01-26.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Trump Middle East Plan = National Suicide For Israel (new video)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 11:14:45 AM »
בס''ד

I have been trying to upload this video on Bitchute since Saturday night. Now that it's finally uploaded, it doesn't work. What a garbage site.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 11:39:13 AM »
בס''ד

I have been trying to upload this video on Bitchute since Saturday night. Now that it's finally uploaded, it doesn't work. What a garbage site.
Try Live Leak or Daily Motion

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 01:31:43 PM »
בס''ד

It finally seems to be working, baruch Hashem.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 06:27:38 AM »
It’s a worse deal for the fakestinians compared to Oslo  and they will reject it.  You can’t change the stripes of a zebra. They want all of it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 11:17:08 AM »
Benny Gantz supports the plan and want not to talk about in the coming electioneering. Yes
Benjamin Netanyahu: Opportunity of the century! Yes
Mohammad Schtajjeh (Prime Minister of the PA): The plan is violating international law and the inviolable rights of the Palestinian people. I think this means: No

https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/trumps-nahost-plan-so-will-der-us-praesident-die-region-befriedigen-67608694.bild.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2020, 02:41:39 PM »
Good news is-The Arabs wont accept it anyway.  And, neither should Israel.  I mean, WHO DOES THIS!!  What other country meets and discusses stupid 'peace' plans. Lunacy.

Trump is good on some things and horrible in others.  When he's horrible, he's really horrible.  Like letting the Commies just go scot free.  I wish I was Prez. I would have hanged them ALL on CSpan
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2020, 08:36:42 PM »
Try Live Leak or Daily Motion

VK is another option.  In addition to videos,  they have communities/ groups.  From the standpoint of technology,  VK seems like a combination of YouTube and Facebook.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 08:39:45 PM »
It’s a worse deal for the fakestinians compared to Oslo  and they will reject it.  You can’t change the stripes of a zebra. They want all of it.

One concern is the Fakestinians might have a leader in a few years that's willing to go along with this framework, providing Israel makes more concessions.  Knowing the ghetto mind set of the Israeli leaders,  this is potentially a very dangerous situation. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 11:32:27 PM »
I hate how links to bitchute in facebook say JTF.org where the name of the video should be. Change the account name of JTF.org at least to something that might inflence people to go, like "real conservative Jews" or even just "Jewish Task Force x" x being whatever something interesting or nothing.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2020, 01:30:23 AM »
Chaim,  if you speak to Dov Hikind again,  I hope you can talk sense back into him:

https://twitter.com/HikindDov/status/1222211867784990723?s=20

Dov Hikind

@HikindDov

President
@realDonaldTrump
 makes history again as the most pro Israel president; Israeli-Palestinian 'Deal of the Century' paves path for Palestinian statehood without sacrificing Israel's security.

READ FULL STATEMENT HERE:

https://mailchi.mp/7e4779326ae9/president-trump-makes-history-again-as-the-most-pro-israel-president-israeli-palestinian-deal-of-the-century-paves-path-for-limited-pal-state

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2020, 05:31:21 AM »
One concern is the Fakestinians might have a leader in a few years that's willing to go along with this framework, providing Israel makes more concessions.  Knowing the ghetto mind set of the Israeli leaders,  this is potentially a very dangerous situation.

If the fakestinians are willing to have a puppet like that, yeh. The good news is that they literally eat puppets like that alive
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2020, 12:21:44 PM »
If you think that Trump's idea is a lousy one, what do you think all the Muslims should move to?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2020, 09:05:31 AM »
Both Peepee and Schwantz support this piece plan- fortunately, the muslime never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2020, 01:57:48 PM »
If you think that Trump's idea is a lousy one, what do you think all the Muslims should move to?

Gaza back to Egypt, Judea and Samaria to Jordan, Sadui Arabia and a few other places where they came from, and same for those in Israel.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2020, 08:58:36 AM »
Both Peepee and Schwantz support this piece plan- fortunately, the muslime never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

They are all already rejecting, Baruch HaShem

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2020, 03:50:02 PM »
After that press conference with Trump and Yoyo advocating , Israeli suicide, I really thought that Trump would have lost a good percentage of the politically conservative support.  Wow, was I naive.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2020, 11:26:36 AM »
After that press conference with Trump and Yoyo advocating , Israeli suicide, I really thought that Trump would have lost a good percentage of the politically conservative support.  Wow, was I naive.

Anyone who has been here saw it coming from the beginning. "Oh if a big right winger is doing it, it must be good" is the line Chaim used so many times in Israel. Trump self-branded as right-wing and super duper tough so obviously he was going to propose a final solution to Jewish life on that buzz. And if he didn't want to waste himself on it, Kushner obviously would push him. I was sitting around waiting for this for a while, now it's crunch time to inform people this is wrong.