Author Topic: Schnaudertal inn in Meuselwitz serves nowerdays Racoon  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Schnaudertal inn in Meuselwitz serves nowerdays Racoon
« on: January 29, 2020, 06:58:00 AM »
The first time I have heard something like this. I thought it was banned in Germany, because wild predators are dangerous to eat because of parasites. But today it seems everything goes.

https://www.bild.de/video/clip/leipzig-regional/dieses-lokal-serviert-raubtier-wie-schmeckt-eigentlich-waschbaer-67596446.bild.html?wtmc=ml.shr

The BILD newspaper is thrilled about this new dish. The female reporter Melanie Fischer says it is exactly her taste. Where we have come to?  :o
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 07:08:30 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Schnaudertal inn in Meuselwitz serves nowerdays Racoon
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 12:29:38 PM »
I didn't know there are racoons in Germany. I think american hillbillies eat racoons as well.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Schnaudertal inn in Meuselwitz serves nowerdays Racoon
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 01:02:38 PM »
I didn't know there are racoons in Germany. I think american hillbillies eat racoons as well.

The racoons are immigrants according to the report.They are an "invasive species". The first racoon the cook caught in the cat door. Then she called the grandpa-hunter who put traps. Now is there every quartal one time racoon eating in the Schnaudertal inn.

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani