Author Topic: I am uploading our weekly video early this week to avoid any delay  (Read 1461 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

G-d willing, I am trying to upload our video Friday afternoon before Shabbat in order to avoid the delays we had last week on Bitchute.

The video sometimes takes 24 hours or more to process on Bitchute so it will not be ready for viewing until Saturday night at the earliest. And that is assuming we do not have the technical problems we encountered this past week.

Baruch Hashem, so far we are getting more views on Bitchute than we got on Youtube. As most of you already know, Youtube rigs the whole system against us.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I am uploading our weekly video early this week to avoid any delay
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 12:09:36 PM »
I had problems with Bitchute, but it got better. It is a promising platform.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 01:34:31 PM »
I'll be there.  I love Bitchute. I can fight Jew haters without being banned
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 04:52:58 PM »
YouTube, and as I have found out, Facebook, are both heavily biased toward the left. It's sad that it has to be that way.

It would be great in a way if they were just neutral platforms that let people have different opinions but now the conservative or right wing opinions are considered to be "hate speech" whereas the truly hateful things like transitioning young children to the opposite sex, promoting abortion, etc. are seen as progressive on those platforms.

I recently got banned for three days on Facebook for simply asking how we came so far from considering transgender people to be mental and socially deviant to now putting them on a pedestal after a friend of mine posted an article about Elizabeth Warren saying she would look to a "young trans person" to interview any pick for Secretary of Education. Since when do we look to trans people for wisdom?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 05:20:47 AM »
YouTube, and as I have found out, Facebook, are both heavily biased toward the left. It's sad that it has to be that way.

It would be great in a way if they were just neutral platforms that let people have different opinions but now the conservative or right wing opinions are considered to be "hate speech" whereas the truly hateful things like transitioning young children to the opposite sex, promoting abortion, etc. are seen as progressive on those platforms.

I recently got banned for three days on Facebook for simply asking how we came so far from considering transgender people to be mental and socially deviant to now putting them on a pedestal after a friend of mine posted an article about Elizabeth Warren saying she would look to a "young trans person" to interview any pick for Secretary of Education. Since when do we look to trans people for wisdom?

I have been banned 75% of the time I've been a member of facebook.

You can't have a politically neutral person with a politically neutral forum for long. It's a rule in America that organizations that aren't conservative become liberal. The only way to have a neutral forum is to have principled conservatives running it, who will keep it neutral for ideological reasons, rather than liberals who will make it a partisan cesspool of Nazis and censorship to people who speak against them or the left for their amoral ideological reasons.

She's obviously virtue signalling, she said she's Indian to get a job, that's her thing. As for why promote people that bought a Sex Change™ operation from some changing-name corporation, it's not useful to have a big group like blacks or latinos to pretend to fight for so you can say you defend victims, some will oppose you. If you narrow it down to this group that literally give their balls for the case, it's likely they'll all loyally parrot your propaganda.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 10:51:19 AM »
I wish your videos were allowed on YouTube.