Author Topic: Treif KFC To Open In Pre-1967 Israel  (Read 806 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Treif KFC To Open In Pre-1967 Israel
« on: February 14, 2020, 01:04:58 AM »
They already exist in the fakestinian authority. But the Israeli ones closed. Now they are going to open treif ones. What's the point? The point of KFC in Israel is so you can eat at a kosher one. There are treif ones all around the World. They might as well have opened it in a slum in South Tel Aviv, UMM HMM!

They should open at least one kosher one in Jerusalem to cater to Jewish tourists. The morons are stupid to think kosher makes it more expensive. Other restaurants do it just fine.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/kfc-returning-to-israel-this-month-but-not-the-kosher-version

They act like they had to make a special recipe for kosher in 2009 but the whole thing was already kosher in the kosher branches.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Treif KFC To Open In Pre-1967 Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 07:59:38 AM »
I think they marinade the chicken in buttermilk in order to make it more tender.

An old Turk who has a restaurant told me this once. He is doing this too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Treif KFC To Open In Pre-1967 Israel
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 01:02:44 PM »
They said they developed a non-dairy version but there was a kosher one in Jerusalem since the 1990's. Maybe they tried another non-dairy version for all the branches later on.