Author Topic: What you call a "Real Kahanist" is running in the Amir Party - Get to Work  (Read 960 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
They have no money for publicity or to pay staff workers etc. No one to translate their stuff in a major way for English speakers. No one really operating an English Facebook page.
They were only recently given the green light to run in the election and there is a little bit more than 2 weeks before the Israeli elections
email [email protected]
israeli cellphone 0543988070 when calling from the usa it is 972-543988070
English home page http://mishpatzedek.org/en/ which you will see is only half in english because they don't have enough volunteers yet to do the work.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What you call a "Real Kahanist" is running in the Amir Party - Get to Work
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 01:46:04 PM »
I can correct English texts, anyone can translate it in a rudimentary way and I'll do it right here and then link them. We have everything we need to help them right now and we'll introduce ourselves to them after we've helped. Translate http://mishpatzedek.org/en/%d7%9e%d7%99-%d7%90%d7%a0%d7%97%d7%a0%d7%95/ for starters and I'll spruce it up.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 03:08:21 PM »
As a word of encouragement, just remember it was a small band of Kahanist that broke the doors down of the Soviet Iron Curtain, freeing hundreds of thousands of Jews and in the long run, they caused the collapse of the Soviet Empire.
If Hashem helps us we can beat the Israeli branch of the Bolshevik party that is entrenched in the courts, army, media, and prosecution office, although let me make myself clear, they call themselves by more politically correct names.
Usually the open left can count on the phony right to help them accomplish their evil goals.
But today the situation is that it is hard for those 2 camps to unite.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 09:31:37 PM »
Well she needs allies so it's a serious party and people don't say she's just doing it for her husband. Whoever can send allies send. Can someone translate that one little page quickly? It's not much. We start small and stop never. Can we get some coordination with the Hebrew page then if nothing?

אנחנו לא פוליטיקאים. אין בינינו בכירי צבא או המגזר הציבורי שעבורם פוליטיקה היא המשך טבעי לקריירה. אין בינינו “נסיכים”. רבים מאתנו אפילו לא צברים. אנחנו אזרחים מן השורה שמתמודדים עם הבעיות הקשות שנובעות ממשבר עמוק שפוקד כיום את החברה הישראלית במישור הפוליטי ובמישור המוסרי. אין לנו קשרים ופרוטקציות, אין מאחורינו תורמים מיליונרים. איננו זוכים לתמיכת התקשורת. יש לנו רק אמונה ואומץ לומר את האמת ולדרוש את האמת, גם כאשר יש לשלם על כך את המחיר. פנינו לפוליטיקאים, חברי כנסת, רבנים, ארגונים ופעילים ציבוריים. לא מעטים תמכו בנו, אך אף אחד לא העז להביע את קולו פומבי. אז הבנו: רק אנחנו יכולים לעזור לעצמנו. אם אין אני לי, מי לי? וכשאני לעצמי, מה אני? ואם לא עכשיו, אימתי?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2020, 09:29:13 AM »
HELLOOOOOOOO??? No one has three minutes?