Author Topic: Major terror attack in Hanau Germany. 9 innocent people dead!  (Read 11131 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Major terror attack in Hanau Germany. 9 innocent people dead!
« on: February 20, 2020, 04:38:40 AM »
The terrorist is a German. The victims mostly Kurdi people. The name of the offender is Tobias Rathjen. He had access to weapons, because he held a gouvernment hunting license. The offender killed in the end his own mother and later himself.

The attack was done in two locations. First a bar was attacked  at wednesday evening (Am Heumarkt, Hanau) later a kiosk. The offender used his own car for the attacks, so the police  could identify the house were he lived with his mother. As the police entered the house they found the bodies of Tobias Rathjen and his mother.

Imo the choice of his victims indicates a racist motive. On the other hand his video of confession (in English) shows clearly that he was nuts. It sounds like he wanted to incite a civil war in USA. Short: He believes, that secret societies are active in the USA and there are underground bases where the devil is worshipped (literally). Now the US citizens have to stand up against this and fight.

I have found the video on the web: https://archive.org/details/hanauvideomp4

I think the gouvernment has failed to see the red flags. They should have taken his weapons away, because he was mentally very sick. Now 9 innocent people are dead and more injured. Of cause they will blame the political right and even Trump to hide their own mistakes.

P.S. I have removed the mother from the count of innocent people. She lived under one roof with him and should have reported the mental state of the son to the authorities.

UPDATE!

This crazy terrorist went in November in 2019 to the German general attourney and told him about his crazy ideas. Unbelievable. This was a RED FLAG to act on.

This stuff you cannot make up! Source: https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/politik/inland/politik-inland/amoklauf-in-hanau-behoerden-kannten-ansichten-des-terrorschuetzen-68922412,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

UPDATE!

This crazy terrorist was known to the authorities 15 years!

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article206022063/Hanau-Attentaeter-kontaktierte-Behoerden-offenbar-lange-vor-der-Tat.html

Total breakdown of gouvernment!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 02:07:26 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Major terror attack in Hanau Germany. 9 innocent people dead!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 09:30:19 AM »
Disagree. The solution is more guns, not less. Crazy German boy here wouldn't have killed more than one if everyone was armed, and I doubt he was crazy enough to try it in a neighborhood where everyone is packing. When you have few people with guns, people fear guns, when everyone has guns, people fear each other in the positive respectful way, "of all the evils that being disarmed brings, it cases you to be despised." Machiavelli .
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 09:34:32 AM »
My mother says red flag laws remind her of medieval France: "oh you have a black cat? Red flagged", "oh you talked to a Jew? Red flagged", "didn't attend the royal ball for the full length? Red flag for you".

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 09:39:51 AM »
Disagree. The solution is more guns, not less. Crazy German boy here wouldn't have killed more than one if everyone was armed, and I doubt he was crazy enough to try it in a neighborhood where everyone is packing. When you have few people with guns, people fear guns, when everyone has guns, people fear each other in the positive respectful way, "of all the evils that being disarmed brings, it cases you to be despised." Machiavelli .

Yes for normal people like us is this very true. But have you seen this video? The person is seriously mentally ill. It is better not to allow people like him to have weapons.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 10:27:47 AM »
Yes for normal people like us is this very true. But have you seen this video? The person is seriously mentally ill. It is better not to allow people like him to have weapons.

They can find weapons. He can construct or buy a repeating crossbow. He can put aids on a needle G-d forbid and go all stabby. The government won't bother with people like him in the first place, they'll say you're crazy because you believe Israel shouldn't give land. The government is positively the worst group to be in charge of this. Not to mention people go crazy, happens, the government shouldn't be out there analyzing the psyche of all its citizens. Calling for it is calling for the most massive increase to government possible. Not crazy people like a religious muslim might go shoot people because he wants a muslim superstate. You can't know what will happen and you can't go and search everyone's home and mind. You can ensure everyone has a gun and that there is no mass-shooting.

You really think his mother wouldn't have done something if she knew he was at risk to kill her? We don't need prophet police, we need prepared citizens.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 01:18:56 PM »
They can find weapons. He can construct or buy a repeating crossbow. He can put aids on a needle G-d forbid and go all stabby. The government won't bother with people like him in the first place, they'll say you're crazy because you believe Israel shouldn't give land. The government is positively the worst group to be in charge of this. Not to mention people go crazy, happens, the government shouldn't be out there analyzing the psyche of all its citizens. Calling for it is calling for the most massive increase to government possible. Not crazy people like a religious muslim might go shoot people because he wants a muslim superstate. You can't know what will happen and you can't go and search everyone's home and mind. You can ensure everyone has a gun and that there is no mass-shooting.

You really think his mother wouldn't have done something if she knew he was at risk to kill her? We don't need prophet police, we need prepared citizens.

Of cause you have good points.

The terrorist would find ways to realize his wicked goals even without professional guns. But why give him this easy way? I think with mentally ill people, that are dangerous the gouvernment has a duty to take the weapons away. Even a wicked gouvernment.

I don't call for a medical check up for all gun owners, but if someone is found to be a psychologically ill person, and shows this by his actions or/and words, gouvernment has to act.

Mothers want always to protect their children. But if the child is planning to murder innocent people, she is obligated to tell. She has not. Now she is dead too.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2020, 03:12:06 PM »
Of cause you have good points.

The terrorist would find ways to realize his wicked goals even without professional guns. But why give him this easy way? I think with mentally ill people, that are dangerous the gouvernment has a duty to take the weapons away. Even a wicked gouvernment.

I don't call for a medical check up for all gun owners, but if someone is found to be a psychologically ill person, and shows this by his actions or/and words, gouvernment has to act.

Mothers want always to protect their children. But if the child is planning to murder innocent people, she is obligated to tell. She has not. Now she is dead too.

It's not even the easiest way. I could G-d forbid help him kill ten times that by mixing chemicals under his sink. I was all about the anarchist cookbook back in the day. A dozen chemical grenades with metal shards around, people would wish it was a gun. You can't red flag his cleaning products away. Yet.

Sorry, grammar Nazi acting up, you wrote "government" the French way lol.

Again the government is positively the worst group to do this, not that he can't just throw pennies off a building and kill just as many. I agree that caregivers for crazy people should keep them from owning weapons. They can't do everything or know everything and neither the government, so the solution is always more guns in good hands.

I feel off blaming his dead mother, I don't know what her situation was.

One thing is very interesting about this whole thing, once as you get past all the waa waa. This is the first case I have ever heard of where a white person kills a Middle Eastern person and they call him crazy. In every case, he always knew what he was doing and mostly was a "Catholic/Protestant extremist". I guess they had a really hard time pulling the narrative after he killed his mother. They still found that the solution is to convince people to love Islam more, as if that would have changed a thing, but for once they don't have the fake excuse to back it, so it's a solution based on nothing at all.