Author Topic: Trish Regan says Bloomberg gave vaccines to financial industry not to mothers  (Read 824 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Case in point: Ten years ago, I was pregnant with twins. It was during the height of the swine flu crisis and pregnant women and children were considered the most vulnerable. There were barely any vaccines available. Pregnant women were waiting in 8-hour-long lines in Texas and Florida for the chance at one, only to be turned away because the community had run out.

o, you can imagine my surprise when I walked into work at the New York Stock Exchange one day, the place where I hosted my daily markets program, and the traders said to me, “Oh, you need the vaccine! Go upstairs to the office – we have it!”

Pardon me? Why would the NYSE (where let’s face it, there aren’t a whole lot of pregnant women or children) have the vaccine but, not the doctors at NYU and Weill Cornell hospitals? Nor any pediatricians or OBGYN's in the city?

I did some digging. And, it turned out, it wasn’t just the stock exchange.

Goldman Sachs had the vaccine. Morgan Stanley had the vaccine. New York City investment banks had gotten the vaccine. But not one OBGYN, not one pediatrician.

You want to know why? Because former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg's city health department had made a decision: they decided to give the few vaccines they had to the banks and the stock exchange, not the hospitals, not the doctors of the people most at risk.

This was government-controlled. The government decided who got the vaccines.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trish-regan-democrats-politicize-coronavirus-and-blame-trump

This Democrats are really something. :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani