Author Topic: Trumps strategy  (Read 940 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Trumps strategy
« on: March 07, 2020, 01:31:36 PM »
Trump said once recently: I have only to tell the Democrats and their media supporters "This is what I want" and I am shure they will say: This is a bad idea and do the opposite.

I can tell you: With my sister who is a studied medical doctor and leads a nursing home for elderly people it works still fine.

He has defended Bernie recently and what they do: They nominate Sleepy Joe to be the canidate, althrough Trump & Giuliani have damaged him seriously. The rest the grandpa did himself, because his brain has issues.

Biden is much more weaker than Bernie, who has real support from the leftists. And you can say about Bernie what you want, but not that he is a liar or corrupt.

I think Trump has very good chances to win next election.

One thing is very important too. He has made the economy more robust by deregulation and the FED has still options to lower the interest rate. In Europe they have the opposite situation: They put more regulations and they put the interest rate already to 0. This was during the boom. Now comes the bust and they have no options left.

Trump still has some to prevent a hard bust.

Perhaps Trump is more intelligent than the others.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani