Author Topic: Heard a funny Jewish joke  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Heard a funny Jewish joke
« on: September 25, 2007, 03:22:27 PM »
I thought this was funny. I hope it's not one everyone knows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Messiah finally comes. All the Jews gather together. Only Rabinowitz is praying in the corner and not paying attention to anyone or anything. Everyone is waiting for him to join them, but he seems to be in his own world. Finally, the Messiah comes up to him, taps him on the shoulder, and says: "Come on, how long are we supposed to wait for you?" Rabinowitz looks up and says with as much sarcasm as his voice could muster:"Ha, you're the one who should be talking!"

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
Re: Heard a funny Jewish joke
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 04:30:13 PM »
You might find this funny...

Many years ago I was wondering aloud to a friend regarding the lack of knowledge about my own identity (because of coming from a broken home and not knowing much about my parents and racial heritage), and so I said something like, "Hmm.. I wonder if I'm Jewish?"

And my friend said, "That's impossible."

And I asked, "Why do you say that, Jay?"

And he replied, "Because, Mike, you're not intelligent enough to be Jewish." >:(

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Heard a funny Jewish joke
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 07:47:06 PM »
THE CONVERT

Martin Lewis converts and becomes a priest.
He give his first Mass in front of a number of high ranking priests who came for the occasion. At the end of the new priest's sermon, a cardinal goes up to congratulate him. "Pastor Lewis," he said, "That was very well done, you were just perfect. But next time, please don't start your sermon with, "Fellow Goyim..."  8)

From http://www.awordinyoureye.com/jokes1stset.html
No peace, without FREEDOM.