Author Topic: Are the 'Ethiopian protests' really led by Ethiopians?  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Are the 'Ethiopian protests' really led by Ethiopians?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 09:58:06 AM »
Are the 'Ethiopian protests' really led by Ethiopians?
Far-left and Arab activists spotted participating in and in some cases leading the riots sparked by death of Ethiopian teenager.
David Rosenberg, 03/07/19 13:03

Car set on fire in Tel Aviv following death of Solomon Tekah
Car set on fire in Tel Aviv following death of Solomon TekahFlash90
A far-left organization funded by the New Israel Fund has been actively aiding the recent wave of protests – many of them violent – which erupted across the country following the shooting death of Solomon Tekah, an Ethiopian teenager, in Haifa.

While some of the protests across the country have been peaceful, others turned violent, including attacks on police officers, ambulances, and private cars.

The joint Arab-Jewish ‘Standing Together’ organization, which is funded by the NIF, has taken an active role in the protests, which began Monday, resumed Tuesday following Tekah’s funeral, and which are expected to continue Wednesday.

“When police officers shooting people, civilians, and kill them, we go out to the streets,” Standing Together said. “When officers with a trigger finger start shooting people – that is everyone’s problem, so we’re all going out to the streets: blacks and whites, Jews and Arabs. Let’s demand that the police protect civilians, or at least to begin with, that they stop killing them.”

In many instances, participants in the more violent demonstrations are clearly not members of the Ethiopian community, with a number of Arab and non-Ethiopian Jewish rioters spotted taking part in the riots.

“About half of the demonstrators I saw were Arabs or non-Ethiopian [Jews],” said one witness, Yosef Tavin, who filmed one road-blocking demonstration in central Israel.

“There is, of course, a large group of Ethiopians holding signs and flags, but there is a group that’s just as large of Arabs, and you can basically see that the Arabs are the ones running the demonstration and deciding where, who, when to attack, who will get stones and who won’t.”

“During the demonstration, I filmed a lot of rioting and violence. But then all of the sudden I noticed that there is someone, an Ashkenazi woman, who is bossing around the demonstrators, and they’re all listening to her.”

During the last wave of protests Tuesday night, 83 people were treated for injuries, with a number of private vehicles, police cars, and ambulances damaged by rioters.

Police and emergency responders have deployed extra units in anticipation of the resumption of the protests Wednesday.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 11:00:02 AM »
Are they using illegal aliens from East Africa to pose as Ethiopians?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 01:07:53 PM »
Lots of leftist provocateurs join and possibly instigate some of the  riots. But I am beginning to think that we have an Ethiopian problem rather than institutionalized racist which they are supposedly protesting against.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 02:18:43 AM »
One of the reasons the joint Terrorist list got so many votes is Ethiopians voting for them. How the hell can you be a Jew in Israel and support people who want you dead? Especially a black person, even black muslims they consider less than an animal. A black Jew in an Arab country is like a snowflake in hell.

I knew some there that seemed cool, so I assumed must be leftist provocateurs when there are problems from them, but clearly the problem is much deeper than I know. My current theory is the endless promotion from the press that all of Israel is racist against them creates an environment where they see themselves as aggressed and stupid ones vote for terrorists that want to murder them to protest the treatment the media keeps hammering into them is happening.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 04:55:27 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V3ocHSWXxk

I don't see many Ethiopian Jews there. And the few are mostly very assimilated ones. Look at their clothes. And the leaders are very white Jews.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 12:58:40 PM »
Netanyahu should say before elections that Arabs hate blacks.