Author Topic: Lefties want easy abortions because of corona  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Lefties want easy abortions because of corona
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 12:57:10 AM »
"Ansonsten müssten die vor den Eingriffen vorgeschriebene Pflichtberatung und die Wartefrist ausgesetzt werden. Medikamentöser Schwangerschaftsabbruch zu Hause mit telemedizinischer Begleitung solle bis Ende der neunten Woche zugelassen und die Eingriffe sollten als notwendige medizinische Leistungen im Sinne der Pandemiebestimmungen anerkannt werden."

I don't know what a single word means but I wanted to quote something.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 06:04:56 AM »
"Ansonsten müssten die vor den Eingriffen vorgeschriebene Pflichtberatung und die Wartefrist ausgesetzt werden. Medikamentöser Schwangerschaftsabbruch zu Hause mit telemedizinischer Begleitung solle bis Ende der neunten Woche zugelassen und die Eingriffe sollten als notwendige medizinische Leistungen im Sinne der Pandemiebestimmungen anerkannt werden."

I don't know what a single word means but I wanted to quote something.
Here is what it means: Otherwise, the mandatory advice prescribed before the interventions and the waiting period would have to be suspended. Medicinal abortion at home with telemedical support should be allowed until the end of the ninth week and the interventions should be recognized as necessary medical services in the sense of the pandemic regulations

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 06:55:31 AM »
Huh. Guess I quoted the right part. So killing babies is an essential service now. You can just imagine a man-bun guy speeding in his car with his pregnant wife to murder the baby before it comes. If they do home service, I guess next step is door-to-door abortion salesmen. I really hope I didn't give anyone any ideas.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 07:29:09 AM »
Huh. Guess I quoted the right part. So killing babies is an essential service now. You can just imagine a man-bun guy speeding in his car with his pregnant wife to murder the baby before it comes. If they do home service, I guess next step is door-to-door abortion salesmen. I really hope I didn't give anyone any ideas.

I have expierienced it often, that I have made fun with friends and imagined crazy evil things lefties could do. Then later the lefties  topped it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani