Author Topic: An Affirmative Action Cashier Saved Me Money Today  (Read 1926 times)

admin

An Affirmative Action Cashier Saved Me Money Today
« on: September 26, 2007, 12:42:53 AM »
I was at the supermarket and I said I wanted to pay 1 dollar in cash with a 5 dollar bill and get 4 ones back and put the rest on the credit card. So the black cashier entered in that I paid 4 dollars in cash and gave me 4 dollars in change, in effect charging me 3 dollars less. It's fine for me but why would the stores trust these people to work for them when they are not qualified to run a cash register?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: An Affirmative Action Cashier Saved Me Money Today
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 12:56:08 AM »
Re:  "...It's fine for me but why would the stores trust these people to work for them when they are not qualified to run a cash register?"

Because it's cheaper for the employer to let you profit a few dollars because his affirmative action employee can't add or subtract, than it is for the employer to be sued by the Federal Equal Opportunity Commission for not having enough coloured people on the payroll; thus ending up paying a fine of $50,000.00 or even more.

As a matter of fact, the "affirmative action gestapo" of the Federal Government frequently puts many businesses permanently out of business with restrictions which can not be met, and with frivolous illegal lawsuits based on skin color quotas set by the Feds.

Compared to that, giving you enough money for a gallon of gasoline is a real bargain.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 09:16:55 AM »
Too true, only in America do you have such incompetent people dealing with money... which is sanctioned by law.
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 09:34:22 AM »
I can certainly understand where your coming from with this, I few weeks back I went to the liquor store, my total came to $9.98, paid for it with a ten dollar bill and got four dollars in change!  ;D

I had to call the manager over and explain how much I gave the affirmative action cashier, (who immediately thought that I was accusing her of short changing me ;D) and how much I got back in change, and then the proper two cents in change (which I put in there penny bucket) was doled out to me.

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 09:45:15 AM »
If a union asks for a 50c/ hour pay rise, the corporations scream their heads off. Why (as the governments masters) do they allow this AA BS, especially since the supreme court ruled AA to be unlawful?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 03:23:33 AM »
You can effectively train a monkey to run a cash register, but not a [censored].

newman

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 05:53:44 AM »
A few days ago I was at a CVS Pharmacy buying dishwasher detergent and the cashier was black. The change was supposed to be 6 dollars and something cents but they gave me an extra 1 dollar bill in change so the affirmative action cashier either didn't know how to count or wasn't careful enough. But it's good for me because I got an extra dollar. :)

Don't crow about the extra dollar. You'll start a string of Jewish-stereotype jokes.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 11:51:26 AM »
I loved to joke about blacks and after hearing Chaim make fun of Carl McCall and Al Sharpton, I loved all so much more and was addicted to laughing about blacks and that is what got me hooked on JTF. Before I listened, I was just a casual visitor to the website.

So you are saying you are a member of JTF because you enjoy laughing at blacks. I feel this is overstepping the mark of racism. I hate black culture as much as the next guy, but this is too much.  This forum was set up by you. Therefore we can conclude that this is a racist forum.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 01:05:41 PM »
You can effectively train a monkey to run a cash register, but not a schvartza.

Automatic bar code readers, credit cards and cash registers that calculate proper change make your statement very true.  You'll notice that there usually isn't an issue when all they need to do is look at the change amount and then count the money and give it to you.  The problems arise when they are asked to solve complicated mathematical equations like handing them $20 when your bill is $10.39, having them enter $20 in the cash register to get the change amount of $9.61 and then giving them an additional $.39 and expecting to get back $10.  It's quite funny watching their eyes go from the $.39 in their hand to the display on the register to the cash tray over and over again while they try to process the information.  Sometimes it's worth doing it just for the entertainment value.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson